The Chronicles of Harry Lacotte

In Character Posts

Moderator: arcanus

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: The Chronicles of Harry Lacotte

Post by arcanus » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:42 pm

Surveying the scene Harry soon spotted ridges beneath the platforms ledge, areas where the suspended brickwork had fallen away leaving small hidden domes containing air.
He grimaced as lumps of effluent floated past him, 'Good job my nostrils seal' he thought

Swimming back out from beneath the ledge, he scanned the procession identifying that the chain was held by a Gamma guard at each end, the front and rear, menacingly he patted his water sealed Webley revolver, mentally he muttered the thing had cost him a small fortune but it had earned its keep.

The only thing he had to remember was that the gun had to drain for a few moments before unpleasantness started.
Harry's eyes narrowed as several Gator Rats swam into the draining pool, vicious little bastards!

Harry Lacotte
Survivor
Survivor

Post by Harry Lacotte » Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:40 pm

Ok, here is the plan.....
Harry will swim to the front of the line and will wait for a bend in the tunnel; this will give him a few more valuable seconds for what he is going to do. I will wait in the water on the corner until the first three (chain man, gun man and boss man) emerge around it.
The plan is to engage the first Loon by leaping out of the water in front of him (thus using him as a human sheild from the Blunderbus loon) and break his/her neck by using the chain that it is carrying (I will wrap the chain around his neck). At the same time I will fire over the hopefully dead chain loons shoulder into the gun mans face, two shots.

I will cast the (hopefully dead) chain loon into the water as I then attempt to knee cap the 'Boss'. (The weight of the chain loons body should in fact drag the captives off the path as they are all attached together.) and into the waters.

I then will grab the blunderbus off the hopefully dead gun man and point it at the Boss.

Let me know what rolls you need mate! :)

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by arcanus » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:28 pm

Harry Lacotte wrote:Let me know what rolls you need mate! :)
GM wrote:I think we'll start with:
Swimming
Jump
Initiative
Attack

Harry Lacotte
Survivor
Survivor

Post by Harry Lacotte » Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:31 am

Balance : 12
Swimming : 23
Jump : 22
I'm unsure of my initiative
Attack (grapple) : 25
Ranged Attack 13

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by arcanus » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:04 am

GM wrote:Terrible rolls from the opposition:
Roll 2D6+Str Damage for the grapple
You manage two shots on the Blunderbuss Loon: 2x 2D6

Harry Lacotte
Survivor
Survivor

Post by Harry Lacotte » Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:30 am

Grapple Damage of 15 (including +2 for Synergy)
Pistol Damage's 3 and 8

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Chronicles of Harry Lacotte

Post by arcanus » Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:12 pm

The scene unfolded like a macabre wildlife flick of a crocodile, Harry pushed himself down into the disgusted water, his legs tensing beneath him.
His form uncoiling as he exploded from the water, almost landing on top of the lead Loon in a savage movement he'd seized the gamma around the kneck and hoisted, his sudden attack gruesomely rewarded with a horrendous crack.

The Loons line was in stunned disarray, Harry wasted no time his revolver coming up and retorted twice, the first round was somewhat muffled the weapon struggling to clear itself, nether the less striking the gunman in the chest the second however blowing the top of his head off and sending the Loon into the waters.

The Loons leader yelped as the chain flexed and pulled taunt, several of the captives cried out and were almost pitched into the stream themselves.
The leader managed to quickstep over the chain and them looked up at the angry towering form of Harry, a large Webley revolver and blunderbus pointing at him.
GM wrote:Make an Intimidation Roll?

Harry Lacotte
Survivor
Survivor

Post by Harry Lacotte » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:16 pm

With pleasure...
Intimidation: 18

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin