The Chronicles of Harry Lacotte

In Character Posts

Moderator: arcanus

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Chronicles of Harry Lacotte

Post by arcanus » Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:16 pm

All of the assembled Gammas looked in fear at the hulking form before them, however some peoples reaction to fear differs from others.
Whilst most quaked in fear others fired upon the fearful monster before them.

Harry darted sideways upon the narrow ledge to avoid the shotgun blast from one of the rear loons, ablast that clipped one of the prisoners, who sank down her arm bloodied.
Harry snarled as several pellets scored his cheek, the remainder flattening against his robust hide.
GM wrote:2 Points of damage.

Harry Lacotte
Survivor
Survivor

Re: The Chronicles of Harry Lacotte

Post by Harry Lacotte » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:14 pm

'YOU'VE MAD A BIG FUCKIN' MISTAKE WALKING THROUGH MY MANOR!' Harry roars as he raises the blunderbus at the boss loon and closes the gap between him.
Hopefully this should prevent his associates from taking any more pot shots at me for fear of hitting 'Leon'.
'NOW TELL 'EM TO PUT THEIR IRONS DOWN AND RELEASE THE PRISONERS OR THEY WILL BE PICKING PIECES OF YOU OUT OF THEIR STINKIN' FLESH!'
Intimidation of 15
I will make some gestures which hopefully may appear to the boss that I am not alone!
Base roll of 20 Critical for Bluff! But I think drops due to IQ! :)

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by arcanus » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:31 pm

The Loons seem to shrink back as the ominous form rises above them, eyes wide, cowering.
The only member of their gang to react is the final guard, however before he can effect anything dramatic the last prisoner yanks her chains pulling him off balance.

Not allowing himself to be drawn Harry listens as a whistling noise results in a dull, wet thud, a lengthy knife sticking out of the last Loons kneck before he drops into the channel.

Harry Lacotte
Survivor
Survivor

Post by Harry Lacotte » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:27 pm

'Good lad' Harry thinks as he bares his teeth in a grimace at 'Leon'.

'Now that I have yer attention Leon; it is Leon isn't it?' He looks enquiringly at the boss. 'I carn't hear the rattling of chains which would indicate that whats left of your band are removing the chains off your prisoners.' he fingers the blunderbus trigger significantly.

'I haven't got the time or patience to wait very long. You're surrounded and it would be so much easier to paint you over the wall; It'd give the rats something to gnaw at rather than my balls when I sleep!'
What does he look like, and how is he reacting to my persuasion? :)

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by arcanus » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:00 pm

All of the Loons now stood in terror of Harry Lacotte, the slaves having now wrestled the keys from their captures, beginning to free themselves.

As this occured Gammas began to mass on either side of the tunnel, however these from the captives Kingdom 'The Sovereigns'.
Harry stepped aside as with savage irony the Loons were subdued and clapped in their own chains.

The warparty quickly retreated to the Kingdom.

It was some time later that Harry sat in the rag and bone opulence of a Duchy Sheriffs chambers, an old maintenance canteen converted
into a mock gentlemans study, complete with brick fireplace and scuffed captains chairs.
The Sheriff grinned a viscious grin, one that didn't impress Harry, it seemed that all of these viscious little bastards had that
'I'll screw you over as soon as look at you look', "We are once again in your debt Harry"
Lance shifted uncomfortably behind Harry, for a straight human he felt decidedly out of place in this menagery.
"We could look at this as your rent being well and truly settled for this month"

"RENT" spat Lance "Harry's space isn't yours to charge rent and he protects your border"
"SILENCE LONGSHANKS" roared the Sheriff in response clearly incensed by Lance's presence, let alone outburst, his anger was quelled by a horrid cracking from Harry's knuckles,
a predatory look had crossed Harry's face.
It was the Sheriffs turn to look uncomfortable, shuddering as the giant transhuman kept a sinister glare upon him.

"I meant no offence" he quickly spluttered "Of course we will extent the hand of gratitude for returning our dearest"

Having secured fresh supplies and a few favours, Harry and lance stood outside of the Sheriffs office, looking at the busy barter town that hurried at frantic pace around them.
"Prick" snarled Lance
Harry couldn't help but agree, however he knew that Lance was marked, and that the Sheriffs cut throats would look to punish him for his insolence and that it would be swift and final.

Harry Lacotte
Survivor
Survivor

Post by Harry Lacotte » Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:12 am

Harry swiftly grabbed Lance by the lapels of his old shirt and pushed him against the wall.

'You 'ave to learn to hold yer tongue lad.' He snarled quietly. 'You fink that 'e couldn't send a band to mop me up, 'an you fer that matter?' He twisted Lance’s lapels softly but significantly to highlight his point.

'I am the guard dog 'oo lives in the yard, a viscous mongrel that 'as been mistreated and beaten until all it knows is violence and rage. 'An then there comes a time when a guard dog becomes too dangerous or feral; then finally the beast bites it's master 'an then the ruined animal is put down.'

Harry moved his face closer the lad, 'Do you understand wot I'm sayin'?' his eyes widened.

'Do ye fink I enjoy this life I lead?' he asked as he let go of Lance.

'Don't you wish for summat better?' he asked as pushed Lance lightly in front of him down the dank corridor and began to walk towards his 'home'.

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by arcanus » Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:44 pm

GM wrote:Make Notice and Tracking Rolls?

Harry Lacotte
Survivor
Survivor

Post by Harry Lacotte » Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:33 am

Well I have Spot for 16 (including +1 for skill)
Tracking: 12 (No skill modifiers)

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by arcanus » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:55 pm

Harry could feel the oppression of the hunt, for all he knew the Sheriffs killers were already scouring the tunnels.
Even if they weren't the tunnels closed in, he moved Lance quickly along until they arrived at an intersection, straight ahead led eventually to his tunnels.
Through an archway to the right lay a large man made cavern, in which a market lay, a collection of marquee tents.

Harry listened the black wet tunnels were silent, he concentrated straining for any sign of pursuit, nothing so far.
The only sounds he could hear were the Barkers from the market.

Harry Lacotte
Survivor
Survivor

Post by Harry Lacotte » Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:08 am

Take back the city for yourself tonight
Or I'll take back the city for me
Take back the city for yourself tonight
Whoa

God knows you put your life in two a times
And it's both cradled you and crushed
But now it's time to make your own demands