IC- Signs of the Underground

This is the area for all Terrestrial In Character Posts.

Moderators: arcanus, Curren, Drake, Otto, Black

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by arcanus » Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:32 am

Well you asked for it, Initiative roll.

Hades
New Blood
New Blood

Post by Hades » Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:52 am

Just because someone hands you a loaded gun, doesn't mean you have to pull the trigger!!

Initiative Roll = 15 12 9 8 5 5 4 3 (9 hits so score of 11+9=20 with +2 initiative passes)

Drake
Solo
Solo

Post by Drake » Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:59 am

Hades wrote:
Just because someone hands you a loaded gun, doesn't mean you have to pull the trigger!!

Initiative Roll = 15 12 9 8 5 5 4 3 (9 hits so score of 11+9=20 with +2 initiative passes)
Nice Initiative :)

Hades
New Blood
New Blood

Post by Hades » Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:02 pm

thanks!

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by arcanus » Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:29 pm

Despite the tell-tale signs of some form of boosted reflex, he is slow.
You have two actions.

Hades
New Blood
New Blood

Post by Hades » Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:23 pm

Hades sees the attack coming. Before the gangers fist is halfway to its target, Hades grabs the ork’s wrist yanking it towards himself, controlling its direction well wide of himself, and pulling him off balance. Then his right fist shoots out, knuckles aiming for cheekbone.
Grapple: Unarmed Combat + Strength (13) = 13 5 4 4 3 3 3 2 2 2 ( 3 hits )
Punch: Unarmed Combat + Agility (11) = 7 5 4 4 4 4 4 3 3 2 ( 2 hits )

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by arcanus » Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:53 pm

The entire room flinched as ork fist connected with ork face, sending City Limits flying backwards.
Hade's felt pain shoot down his shoulder, stumbling forwards he glanced backwards to see Toll Bridges finger razors dripping with his blood.
Toll Bridge flinched himself as One Way wrapped a stool around the back of his head, unfortunately her valiance was rewarded by a backhand slap from the larger ork.
The room seemed to freeze, three phut phut phut noises and City Limits crashed to the floor a unrecognisable bloody mess, the ruin that had been his face stripped away by flechette ammo.

The Signs Gang turned and looked at Winter, his face grim and calm.
"Like I said I don't do leadership or bullshit"

"What the fuck is going on?" comically as one the Signs head turned to the new direction, No-Entry stood in the door, a thoroughly pissed off expression on his face.

Hades
New Blood
New Blood

Post by Hades » Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:32 am

"Fucking hell, Winter!" Hades exclaimed, his tone full of exasperation.

The ork turned to his other attacker. "Toll, find some place to 'burry' your friend, then get back here with a cold compress for One Way's cheek."

Seeing Toll Bridge remain unmoving, he snapped at him, "Move!"

Then he turned to No Entry. "You can take that fuckin' look off your face too!"
How much damage did I take from Toll Bridge?

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by arcanus » Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:35 am

Then he turned to No Entry. "You can take that fuckin' look off your face too!"
"I leave for a couple of hours and fuckin armagedon breaks out!" chides No-Entry
"Whats arma, amag, am I geddin, oh fuck it" says one of the Signs.

Winter merely shrugs, regards the body and nonchalanty returns to cleaning his beloved 'Vipers'.
How much damage did I take from Toll Bridge?
1 Block.

Hades
New Blood
New Blood

Post by Hades » Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:55 am

Hades watched Toll Bridge skirting around his friend's corpse, seeming unwilling to disturb the body.
"You know," he suddenly announced, "this seems as good a place as any for a tomb. Everyone out! Get what food is left and shift it to another office."
No one moved, although Toll Bridge seemed visibly relieved. Hades looked to No Entry for support and the ork nodded. People began to move.

Hades moved to stand next to his best friend. "Next time you decide to go for a stroll you might want to let me know," he chided quietly. "So, where have you been and what was this meeting about, exactly?"

"Oh and before you answer that, I think the Air Force blew a hole in the bank wall, so we're kinda breached. You may want to consider a plan for getting us out of here, after you've explained yourself." The ork laughed to show his friend the last part was not meant in an offensive manner.

"Oh! One more thing, pal. I seem to have woken up! Been in a bit of a weird place these last, well alright, this last year, sorry. So eh... fuck U-Turn! Mac's back!" McLarren Hades grinned.