IC - Bug City Blues

This is the area for all Terrestrial In Character Posts.

Moderators: arcanus, Curren, Drake, Otto, Black

Curren
Magi
Magi

Preparing for ouchies!

Post by Curren » Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:03 pm

May I use combat pool?

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Preparing for ouchies!

Post by arcanus » Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:10 pm

Curren wrote:
May I use combat pool?
You may indeed

Curren
Magi
Magi

Billy Smart I'm not....

Post by Curren » Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:01 pm

The jarring force of the car bonnet put all thoughts of fear out of his mind, he was alive, free and fucking angry. Derleth had knocked the flesh form off the top of the van and was battling ardently with it in the road to keep it ensnared in its primordial ooze.

'Stop the car!' Curren roared as he held on to the rim of the windscreen.

Not waiting for a response from the driver he hoisted himself up and ran over the roof of the vehicle and forward somersaulted off the back. He landed badly and a hiss of pain escaped him. 'Ankle' he thought as he limped as quickly as his nervous haste would allow towards the struggling forces of magic.

'We need to get off the street very soon or we're dead' he thought as jolts of pain shot up his leg as he pounded the tarmac.
Last edited by Curren on Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by arcanus » Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:45 pm

Through the pain racing up his leg, Curren took in the battle.

Derleth was faring badly, the fleshform was spiritually more powerful and eventually swatted the elemental aside.

TheBish

Netlink broadcast

Post by TheBish » Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:28 pm

## Netlink initiated.
## Netlink established.
## Patching hardmic.
## Speak2Net active.
## Encryption active
## Channel active. . . .
## Broadcasting
## (Polling)

+..llocks! I don't fackin care if that's what everyone's doing. It's no better than fackin smagic. Keep your fackin wires and codecs smodecs.
=PC private audio response
Listen PocketCarnun, I don't need your fackin upgrades, or bollocks and any more nonsense. I switched you on for a conversation, nothing more nothing less.
Fackin netchat indeed! Why can't you do something useful like find Swilf or Curren? All that electronic crap and you waste it on a fackin over engineered walkie talkie.
=PC transcript comment: "Bloody whinger, quit yer nagging and join the 21st century you luddite!"
What do you mean I can talk to them? I'm not on your bullshit net. I'm just chatting to you, and I must say I consider this chat somewhat lacking. How's about you get a plan or something useful.
Cheeky sod. Anymore of that and you'll spend the rest of your life in a digital watch.

Curren
Magi
Magi

Erm, hello Mr Bug..........

Post by Curren » Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:56 pm

'C'mon then!' Curren bellows at the beast as he gestures at himself with his two swords. 'Give it yer best shot!' he taunts as he tries his best to stride up the street to confront it.

'Tiiime, isn't on my side. No it ain't, No Tiiime, isn't on my side. No it aint' he sings under his breath as he sways from side to side calming himself for the clash. His movements would have been more fluid if it wasn't for his ruined ankle, he'd have to compensate for it.
Cast Physical Double Image with a 7,4,4,3. It will appear in my exact spot, so when he breaks right or left the doppleganger will break the other way. Drain was taken using 4 of his magic pool
If Derleths is ok, pulse him with orders to distract it on my command
Last edited by Curren on Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by arcanus » Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:49 pm

Its claw slams into the floor missing both the Double Image and Curren.
It hisses with fury, however this is interrupted as the fender of a car slams into its head, hurled by Derleth.

Nazir
New Blood
New Blood

The Nature of Things

Post by Nazir » Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:13 am

Are Flesh forms dual natured?

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: The Nature of Things

Post by arcanus » Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:01 pm

Nazir wrote:
Are Flesh forms dual natured?
Yes they are.

Curren
Magi
Magi

Battling the evil claw

Post by Curren » Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:04 pm

Acting on instinct, real Curren rolls in with both swords crossed scissor-like and attempts to shear into the flesh-form that had failed to hit him.

Pseudo Curren jumps bodily at the creature with his swords drawn, hopefully distracting the creature even more.

Pulse to Derleth to continue its tactics but to avoid physical contact with the beast.
Acrobatics 9,5,5,5,3,2
Sorcery 4,4,4,3 for sustaining the double image.
Conjuring 14,5,3,3 for directing Derleth
Swords 7,4,4,4,3 and 5,5,5,4,3
Last edited by Curren on Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.