Otto's Multiversal Mayhem

Details and a record of the characters exploits, successes and failures within the Parallel Worlds.

Moderators: arcanus, Otto

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by arcanus » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:50 am

Otto's Pursuant Sight scans the man identifying a high level of toxins running through his system, although his lungs are clearing with the breather, his blood is toxifying.

A man staggers back along the tunnel "Guv'ner, its this way" he says gesturing along the tunnel which declines at a gradient.

Otto finds himself momentarily distracted as distantly and Etherically he hears what sounds like the sounds of battle.

Otto
Solo
Solo

Re: Otto's Multiversal Mayhem

Post by Otto » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:12 pm

Surgeon roll of 12, First Aid of 9

Is there anything I can do to help this man?
<What is that etheric chatter Sting? Sounds like conflict?>

'Only one of me, and so much to do!' He thinks, as he attempts to corrolate and peice together the reams of information running through his head.
Computer Roll of 7 : Attempt to defragment all of the data I have gleaned, to give me a better chance of formulatimg a plan. E.g. bulletpoints. (An elaborate for of an Intelligence check!) :D
Otto follows where he is directed, as he staggers, strains and fights for the mans life etherically.
Question: Could I operate on both the etheric plane and the physical plane simultaneously? :wink:

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by arcanus » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:38 pm

Arcanus wrote:His survival depends on you somehow flushing his blood of the toxin.
<What is that etheric chatter Sting? Sounds like conflict?>
No answer returns from Sting, instead the protracted sounds of battle.
Question: Could I operate on both the etheric plane and the physical plane simultaneously? :wink:
Running quick calculations Otto theorises that he could operate simultaneously, however his cerebral functions will be under strain and it will fatigue him.

Otto
Solo
Solo

Post by Otto » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:37 pm

As Otto struggles after the others, he will take a sample of blood from the man, through a needle that pushes out from a compartment at the end of his index finger. It draws the blood into an analysis reservoir which is located in a hermetically sealed compartment in his thumb nail.

'Oy! Fella! Look after him.' He calls to the helpful man, and hands him over.

'Keep 'im safe. I'm going to save him.' He announces as he strides on.

Otto then brings his thumb close to his eye, and touches his nail to his eyeball.

I am attempting an etheric microscopic transformation of the toxic elements of the blood, to create an antidote/inoculation to the black smoke!

'I'm going to try and save us all!' He mutters to himself grimly.
Not dissimilar to what we successfully did for Amdea

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by arcanus » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:25 pm

From the recesses of Otto's cranial database an old arcane program awoke, a pinprick of purple light flared within his eye.

A strange distant memory seemed to tumble around within his memory as the protocol activated and his Aetheric senses seemed to both expand and then shrink, ALIBI 'What on Xert is that' he thought somewhat distractedly.
As if entering hyperspace his senses raced forwards into the purple light.

As he blinked and orientated his Aethereal self he found himself to be floating within a pastiche of blood web spiders web, surrounded by a globulous mix of gloopy bluish white jelly.

Otto
Solo
Solo

Post by Otto » Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:04 pm

Arcane Science of 9
Health of 8
Otto's reels, as his mind struggles to orientate with the complete change of his environment and in fact plane of existence.
Surgeon of 14 : I will attempt to identify the black smoke. I will not engage it, but observe.
The plan is to try and neutralise it, and then create an innoculation from this sample. I will then replicate the serum.
I will also attempt to devise so way to able to produce the 'White Smoke' which I will attach to the war machine I downed (if it is there!)
What is the time ratio compared to the 'real' world?

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by arcanus » Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:06 pm

Otto's senses fluctuate sweeping the strange gelatinous landscape, as his cranialware struggles to interpret the new data he begins to pick out dark bruised threads running through the red spiderweb masses.

The threads appear to unpleasantly writhe almost serpent like, their tips seeming to disrupt, even break down the surrounding white fluid.
GM wrote:Time is hard to distinguish, you think it probably concordant.

Otto
Solo
Solo

Post by Otto » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:58 pm

The threads appear to unpleasantly writhe almost serpent like, their tips seeming to disrupt, even break down the surrounding white fluid.
Surgeon of 16
Are there any remaining white blood cells in this sample? As they act a defence mechanism to toxins etc, my plan is to gather them and use them to assist in neutralising (if not destroying) this toxin.

Otto would be aiming to neutralise the toxin, as this should produce, or assist in producing an antidote/innoculation.
Surgeon of 13
Arcane Sciences 16
I will generate an enzyme which will draw the white blood cells to me, this should up my attack perameters.

I would like to generate some form of electrostaic bolt which will antagonise the toxin so it stops attacking the red cells and concentrate on Otto and his sheild of attacking white blood cells!

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by arcanus » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:57 pm

Otto begins to make sense of the jelly like fluid state around him, the spiders web of red are the red cells, while the white globes the white cells. As he examines this he understands, the worm like tendrils boring through the white cells.

He winces as some form of electrostatic pulse conduces across the fluid, and the world seems to momentarily contract

'That can't be good' he thinks, as he reorientates his Voltiac Coil.

Otto
Solo
Solo

Post by Otto » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:40 pm

Otto Wrote:
I would like to generate some form of electrostaic bolt which will antagonise the toxin so it stops attacking the red cells and concentrate on Otto and his sheild of attacking white blood cells!
Arcanus Wrote:
He winces as some form of electrostatic pulse conduces across the fluid, and the world seems to momentarily contract

'That can't be good' he thinks, as he reorientates his Voltiac Coil.
Surgeon, Arcane Sciences: 11 & 14 : Does Otto know a way of gaining the toxins attention?
Also, have I managed to drag the white blood cells to me? Or if not, I want to invest some of my power in giving the white cells more life to assist me in my endeavours. This may in fact attract the toxin to me.