Conspiracy X - IC

Details and a record of the characters exploits, successes and failures within the Parallel Worlds.

Moderators: arcanus, Otto

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Conspiracy X - IC

Post by arcanus » Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:29 pm

Philadelphia 2001
UNIC Designation: Phoenix
Quantum: 4. Divergence Point:
Psychic powers are discovered in the late 19th Century, however National governments ensure this is kept a secret.
Current Affairs: A global conspiracy now ensures that powerful psionic powers and technologies are a highly classified.
“La la la
La la la la la
La la la
La la la la la

The living room was cast in shade by the drawn vertical blinds, droplets of blood hung suspended in the air, even more sinister the plethora of household items that slowly orbited.

I just can't get you out of my head
Boy your loving is all I think about
I just can't get you out of my head
Boy it's more than I dare to think about”

“Can’t get that damn song out of my head” rasped a deep gravelly voice, an almost disembodied croak not quite native to the larynx which produced it, his eyes snapped open, the orbiting paraphernalia slowly tumbling to the carpeted floor.

He looked at the bodies strewn upon the carpet, then back at the astrology page from three days previously ”Damn missed the boat”, he stood moving to the blinds and looking across the street to the house, the daughter looked tentatively from the first floor window.

Concentrating he allowed the almost dried blood from the deceased, almost unconsciously drawing it into a symbol that spread across walls, doorways and even up onto the ceiling.
“Not my best work but it’ll do for a Tuesday”, his eyes narrowed fixing back upon the house.
He straightened his shirt and coat, licked his hand and smoothed his hair
“Time to introduce myself, Hi ho hi ho its off to work we go!”

He slipped out of the house and started to stroll across the road towards the other house.