IC - Axis Umbra

Journeys into the Realms Arcane to be detailed here.

Moderators: arcanus, Otto

Curren
Magi
Magi

Post by Curren » Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:09 pm

'No.' Curren sighs in resignation. 'But we can make a sword act like a food blender.. that should be a help!' he whispers sarcastically as Drakes sword starts to rotate.

'I wish I had a bow tie you could do that to!' he remarks. 'Would be rather fitting don't you think?'.

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by arcanus » Mon May 04, 2009 12:06 pm

A long pause extended before 'Nebs' produced a flint and tinderbox.
"Stupid" hissed Fitch, who in turn produced an ebon black tube, looking awfully like some form of straight bone.
"Waz onz trin zu helz" grumbled Nebs, with annoyance
"Well don't!" retorted Fitch
Grinning a particularly feral smile, even for him, Fitch ran his clawed blue fingers along its surface, dark glyphs shone momentarily before the tubs end glowed with purplish fire.
"This do" he grinned evilly, his serpentine eyes and mouth full of fangs not inspiring a great deal of confidence in either Soldier.

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by arcanus » Mon May 04, 2009 5:11 pm

'Can any of you make fire?' he whispers in turn. 'I mean magically that is?' Boomed in Malthalamus Curren's head,
the inside of his eyes were filled with orange light, his head pounded, fiery symbols quite literally blazing across his mind!
Curren wrote:Is Derleth about? Or will I have to summon him here?
Arcanus wrote:You can summon him to this place!
GM wrote:Drake: Make a Magic+Willpower Test? & a Magic+Perception Test?
Curren: Make a Magic+Willpower Test? & a Magic+Metaskills Test?

Curren
Magi
Magi

Post by Curren » Tue May 05, 2009 7:31 pm

Curren: Make a Magic+Willpower Test? & a Magic+Metaskills Test?
Magic + Willpower 7 7 5 5 4 4 4 2 2 1 1 1 3 Hits
Magic + Metaskills 11 5 5 5 5 4 4 3 3 3 1 1 1 5 Hits

Drake
Solo
Solo

Post by Drake » Wed May 06, 2009 1:42 pm

GM wrote:Drake: Make a Magic+Willpower Test? & a Magic+Perception Test?
Magic + Will: 8 7 7 5 5 5 (6 Hits)
Magic + Percep: 11 9 7 5 5 5 (7 Hits)

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by arcanus » Fri May 08, 2009 5:59 pm

The yeasty smell reach a point where it became insufferable, this heralded the arrival of the hunters, grotesque half forms slithered from the forest.
Man serpents, the lower half that of a huge constrictor while the waist up, even the humanoid portion of the creatures were covered in serpentine flesh.

They eyed their prey hungrily.
Across Malthalamus Curren's aura, a series of symbols flowed, hidden deep within his core for many years, they flowed, a heat emanated across the clearing.
Something that made the hunters wary, slithering around the periphery.

Drake felt the change on a deeply magical level, a heat flowed along the orders link, deep within some hidden astral place a Knights suit of armour glowed from polished chrome to a bronze red.

Fitch and Nebbelsworth came forward almost standing to attention, ready to stand their ground.

A standoff thus ensued!

Drake
Solo
Solo

Post by Drake » Mon May 11, 2009 10:01 am

Drake looks up at Curren, "'Ere, did you feel that too? What just happened?" he asks before putting up his initiate shielding.

The sword spins faster in the air above them, creating a low 'whoomp' noise on each spin.

Curren
Magi
Magi

Post by Curren » Mon May 11, 2009 3:01 pm

'I haven't a clue mate. But whatever it is, the buggers don't like it!' He smiles grimly as he maneuvers his swords and body into an attacking stance.
I'll call Derleth, with a Conjuring/Logic of: 8 5 5 5 4 4 4 3 3 2 1 4 Hits and I'll request him to be hidden in the earth below the forest foliage between us and the serpent creatures. Its orders will be to change the consistency of the earth to that of quicksand, and engulf to incapacitate them if they attempt to attack us.

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by arcanus » Sat May 16, 2009 7:00 pm

The significant form of Derleth materialises within the earth.
The stalemate or truce lasts only scant few minutes, as the creatures hunger grows more than their uneasiness and thus their attack begins.

The serpentine creatures flow across the intervening space!
"HERZ THEZ COMES" bellows Nebbelsworth stating the bloody obvious

Curren
Magi
Magi

Post by Curren » Sat May 16, 2009 7:54 pm

How many are there?
I activate Initate sheilding around all of us. And also I'll power up my mystic armour.

What sort of astral speed does this realm allow me to do?