IC - Axis Umbra

Journeys into the Realms Arcane to be detailed here.

Moderators: arcanus, Otto

Drake
Solo
Solo

Post by Drake » Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:50 pm

One success of 4, which is a grand total of 19 isn't it.?

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by arcanus » Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:58 pm

Roll to resist 8S Damage

Nazir
New Blood
New Blood

Excellent bluff roll

Post by Nazir » Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:08 am

Shhh! Don't tell anyone but the Initiative TN is five not four, so well done, Slax didn't notice and he's already moved on. Its written in ink - see!

Drake
Solo
Solo

Post by Drake » Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:22 pm

Arcanus wrote:Roll to resist 8S Damage
Can you remind me what I use in the Astral Realm?
Is it against body (with combat pool) or Willpower (plus magic pool) or which?

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by arcanus » Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:54 pm

Drake wrote:
Arcanus wrote:Roll to resist 8S Damage
Can you remind me what I use in the Astral Realm?
Is it against body (with combat pool) or Willpower (plus magic pool) or which?
Body + Magic Pool

Drake
Solo
Solo

Post by Drake » Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:00 pm

I've kept a couple of the magic pool back, so only 2 successes.
A moderate...

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by arcanus » Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:20 pm

Drake and the Dark Angel clash in mid air, swords striking with a mighty clang that seems to echo on through the astral plane.

The angels strike proves too strong and swpies past Drakes defence, slashing his chest.

The Dark Angel surges forward to capitalise upon drawing fist blood.

Drake
Solo
Solo

Post by Drake » Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:15 pm

Drake is a shaken, dropping his sword and all other spells. He starts to fall towards a ground that he can't see, as the dark angel swoops around for another attack.

Although this dark angel is a magical creation of a magical world, it still obeys some characteristics of the real world. It propels itself through the air by it's wings, and although maneouvrable, it still takes a few seconds to stop itself and turn in the other direction.

Drake, on the other hand, can move quickly in any direction when his spells are running.

He blocks out the pain and focuses on the task at hand. Firing a new Super Enhance Movement spell on himself he quickly ceases to fall and zips off to catch his sword.

Then he turns to face the incoming dark angel. He won't make the same mistake as last time.

The dark angel flies in, sword outstretched at first, but as he closes the gap the angel pulls his arm back. Drake remains motionless, waiting for exactly the right moment.
The dark winged figure gains speed, and moments before the attack Drake moves. The spell pulses around his tiny frame as he very quickly accelerates downwards, then stops, then accelerates upwards.
The dark angel swings his mighty sword but hits nothing but air. Drake spins quicker than the angel can turn and propels himself onto the angel's back. Quickly scrabbling between the wings he pulls himself up so he can reach around the angel's head. One small arm wraps around and covers the angel's dark eyes, the other pushes the short sword blade against the angel's throat.
"Yield!" yells the gnome into the angel's ear, as he presses the blade in tighter.

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by arcanus » Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:53 pm

Drake wrote: "Yield!" yells the gnome into the angel's ear, as he presses the blade in tighter.
"Death never yields" roars the Dark Angel who in his twisting, forces Drake to slice into his neck, black blood pouring from the wound as the angel sorrowfully falls into the ether below.

The girl angel looks bemused, then turns as the white fluid erupts into a swirling vortex floating before Drake.

Before the gnome has chance to react he is drawn into the vortex, falling an infinite distance Drake appears a familiar chamber, before him are laid two plae astral forms and growing paler by the minute.

Drake
Solo
Solo

Post by Drake » Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:56 am

Is this the chamber from the Aztec pyramid on the real world?
And can you also let me know how much karma the little fella has at his disposal?