OOC - Down Time

This is the Area to Post ideas, concepts and thoughts for character advancement/enhancement.

Moderators: arcanus, Otto

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

OOC - Down Time

Post by arcanus » Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:50 pm

This is the area where the activities of the Group can be detailed when not involved in Running.
Last edited by arcanus on Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Currens Research

Post by arcanus » Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:44 pm

Looking at the Macauitl, the weapon bears an inherent enchantment one that is aligned with its obsidian teeth or blades.
Dikoted Sickle is a minor Weapon Foci R: 1.
A grisly metahuman scalp some form of Spirit Foci: (R: 2) aligned with what you can tell are Blood Spirits.
Left Gold Torc: Manipulation Spell Foci: R: 2.
Right Gold Torc: Heal Spell Foci: R: 3

In terms of spells Curren has learned both Spells at the desired force.

Curren
Magi
Magi

Post by Curren » Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:13 pm

He he, I just remembered this entry! And now I'll be able to use the healing foci now that I have the healing spell to go with it.

With the weapon and spirit foci, is there any way I could break these down and use the inherant magic in them to produce something else. ie Karma and the like. Or is that a 'sigh' :wink: Metatalent?

Also getting back up to date with the game as it is, what is in the PDF that the ghoul had on him? I would have asked Blackie if he could break any incryption/traps etc that may have been on it before I would look.

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by arcanus » Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:39 pm

Curren wrote:He he, I just remembered this entry! And now I'll be able to use the healing foci now that I have the healing spell to go with it.

With the weapon and spirit foci, is there any way I could break these down and use the inherant magic in them to produce something else. ie Karma and the like. Or is that a 'sigh' :wink: Metatalent?

Also getting back up to date with the game as it is, what is in the PDF that the ghoul had on him? I would have asked Blackie if he could break any incryption/traps etc that may have been on it before I would look.
No it would a Ritual of Dismantling, a Metamantic Ritual which Curren could write, due to him having Metamagic, which would allow him to break down the items and uttlise their possessed Karma.

Following Black's decryption Curren finds the following spell formula:
Alleviate Allergy (Sunlight),
Astral Armor,
Armor,
Clout,
Flight,
Increase Initiative,
Levitate,
Lightning Bolt,
Manaball,
Manabolt,
Physical Barrier,
Stunbolt

Curren
Magi
Magi

Post by Curren » Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:11 pm

No it would a Ritual of Dismantling, a Metamantic Ritual which Curren could write, due to him having Metamagic, which would allow him to break down the items and uttlise their possessed Karma.
I'm very interested in getting this done mate. What sort of Karma/Time would it require?

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by arcanus » Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:24 pm

Arcanus wrote:No it would a Ritual of Dismantling, a Metamantic Ritual which Curren could write, due to him having Metamagic, which would allow him to break down the items and uttlise their possessed Karma.
Curren wrote:I'm very interested in getting this done mate. What sort of Karma/Time would it require?
Arcanus wrote:A particularly detailed and interesting story of writing the ritual would dispense with any needed karma, plus a Metamagic+Magic Theory roll?

Curren
Magi
Magi

Post by Curren » Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:28 pm

A particularly detailed and interesting story of writing the ritual would dispense with any needed karma, plus a Metamagic+Magic Theory roll?
Bloody hell! More writing? Sigh! Its becoming a chore! :) Only joking, thats fine.

Ok, and the healing foci force 3 from the Aztec Pyramid.

How much Karma would this take to bond to me mate?

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by arcanus » Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:53 pm

Curren wrote:
A particularly detailed and interesting story of writing the ritual would dispense with any needed karma, plus a Metamagic+Magic Theory roll?
Bloody hell! More writing? Sigh! Its becoming a chore! :) Only joking, thats fine.
Ok, and the healing foci force 3 from the Aztec Pyramid.
How much Karma would this take to bond to me mate?
12 Points mate

Curren
Magi
Magi

Post by Curren » Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:57 pm

12 Points mate
Ouch!

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Spellcraft - Spring 2060 - Curren

Post by arcanus » Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:45 pm