Post by arcanus » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:59 pm

Lord Reynolds wrote:Who is Blair?
GM wrote:Alistair's wife

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: The Chronicles of Sebastian J. Reynolds

Post by arcanus » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:30 pm

Blair Castle, Blair Atholl, Scottish Highlands.
The evening chill settled upon the balcony, however it being summer the temperature was still one where it was preferable to sit outside rather than be cooped up in doors. The staff had set up a dining table upon the towers balcony and Alistair's wife Blaire had joined them, laughter and conversation flowed.

As the hour drew towards 10pm the night sounds were disturbed by the hum of an ether engine, the diners watched as another Zep Car circled over the castle to set down within its central courtyard.

"Sebastian, an esteemed guest has arrived" Alistair purred his voice slightly heavy with wine, he winked
Blaire tutted at her husband standing, Alistair chucked and scooped his pregnant wife up in his great arms, in return she took his face in both hands and kissed him. "Be good ye big yin" she chastised with a smile
"Sebastian come on, can't keep fathers guest waitin can we!"

Lord Reynolds
Survivor
Survivor

Post by Lord Reynolds » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:26 pm

Reynolds placed his napkin on the table in front of him and climbed from his seat.
His brows were knitted together, a suspicious look etched upon his face. He gland from one host to the other warily.
“Why do I feel there is some conspiracy to which I am not privy?” he muttered to himself, very aware that he was detecting a degree of excitement or perhaps pending relish of the changing situation.

He followed the two inside and through the echoing corridors towards the front of the castle.
A sudden feeling of dread overcame him, but he shook the feeling off.

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by arcanus » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:22 am

Blair Castle
The assembled party made their way down aged stairways running the height of the courtyard walls.
They made their way past the courtyard gardens, through vaulted archways before arriving in a large cobbled yard in which yet another Zep Shuttle had touched down.

Several clansmen were busy unloading luggage from the trunk, Reynolds eyes were drawn to a staggeringly beautiful woman stood in front of the ship, dressed in a stylish bodice and wrapped in a hooded cape, she was flanked by an athletic young man who appeared to be an albino his skin so white as to be alabaster. The curious aspect of his pallor was that his eyes were brown rather than the usual pink.

"Lady Magnos" said Alistair in formal greeting, sensing the changing social dynamic Sebastian noted that Blair had taken on quite a pout.
The younger Lord Atholl politely kissed Lady Magnos on the cheek and introduced everybody, coming to Reynolds last......
Lady Magnos1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lord Reynolds
Survivor
Survivor

Post by Lord Reynolds » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:12 pm

Reynolds stood politely as the new arrival was greeted.
When Alistair finally brought the young woman to him he took the woman's small proffered hand and shook it, gently holding onto the hand as he smiled and said, "Good evening, Lady Magnos. It's an absolute pleasure, and a little surprising, to make your acquaintance."
As well as holding her hand he maintained eye contact, hiding just how disconcerted he felt in her presence.
The fact that he felt disconcerted, disconcerted him even more.
Do I know anything about this woman?

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by arcanus » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:43 pm

GM wrote:Make a High Society Influence roll?

Lord Reynolds
Survivor
Survivor

Post by Lord Reynolds » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:48 am

HS Inf roll: 9+7=16

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by arcanus » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:24 pm

Usually in society to be unknown was a serious faux pas, however was not the case for the enigmatic Lady Magnos.

Reynolds usually a pillar of social control, with a conversation piece or anecdote for any situation found himself mesmerized by the woman before him.

The main element of this was that despite his extension social network and ear to the ground he knew nothing of this woman, other than that she was highly regarded in both Scholastic and Society circles!

Lord Reynolds
Survivor
Survivor

Post by Lord Reynolds » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:21 am

Introductions made, Lord Reynolds waited as Alistair began to lead them back into the house.
Glancing up he saw Sam standing off to the side at a respectful distance. He also saw the quizzical look his friend cast him.
Reynolds shrugged and idly scratched the corner of his eye signalling for his friend to be vigilant.
As the Baron began to follow the entourage inside he cast another look around to see if Lady Magnos had any staff with her.
Then he followed the others, enjoying the view and the sway of Lady Magnos' hips as she walked.
"Interesting!" Reynolds muttered under his breath, aware that the hairs on the back of his neck were on end.
Did I see anyone else with her? Spot roll: 19+11=30

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by arcanus » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:30 am

It occurred to Reynolds that Lady Magnos was undoubtedly a power, her movement was both captivating, her poise practiced and she drew or rather commanded attention when entering a room. He had encountered numerous ladies of great beauty however this was something else entirely.

Inwardly he railed against it somewhat, within social circles it was he who drew notice and commanded attention so to have someone else so naturally effect this upon him was a little alien. He glanced around noting that in addition to the alabaster man, she had a chauffeur and maid in attendance.

Sebastian refocused on conversation and watched the dynamics, Allistair and Blair walked beside Lady Magnos, Allistair chatted amiably, Blair walked protectively close to her husband, however Magnos made no effort to flirt with the big scot, presumably she felt no need to do so.

She allowed the young laird and his wife to take the lead of the party while she glided slightly back to walk beside Reynolds.
"Lord Reynolds, your enterprise The Magdallan appears to be going tremendously well?"

Lord Reynolds
Survivor
Survivor

Post by Lord Reynolds » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:29 pm

A hundred different thoughts raced through Reynolds' mind, and he surprised himself how few of them were of a sordid nature!
The enigmatic Lady seemed to have played her hand early, but he doubted very much that it was done in error.
So, he guessed from that that he was likely the reason for this visit.
Why else would someone who had no interest in him take the time to look into his endeavours?

What did this mean? Were her intentions sincere or was she here to thwart whatever plans Andrew Murray may be engaging Reynolds to partake?
Reynolds silently cursed the absent Lord Pevancy for making him so paranoid.

With a smile Reynolds cocked his head to the side and cast a quizzical look in the Lady's direction. "Is it? I guess I should pay greater attention to it's affairs. It is merely an indulgence. However, I do feel terribly inadequate in that I cannot ask of your ventures, madam. You certainly have me at a disadvantage."

He darted forward and held a door open for her.

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by arcanus » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:23 pm

Lady Magnos nodded in acknowledgement.

The party made its way through to a drawing room, where reluctantly Blair left Allistair, Reynolds and Lady Magnos, just before the assembled got to the matter at hand a retainer appeared and whispered a message to the young Laird.

Allistair nodded his face grave as the retainer quietly relayed the news.

Magnos and Reynold's politely waited and allowed Allistair to mull over the news.

"Apologies for the interuption, my father wus meant ta be here tonight!" Both waited for him to continue
"However the train he wus upon has been attacked and derailed, he is missin!"

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by arcanus » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:07 pm

Near to Dunkeld
The corridor windows on the right side of the carriage shattered, McMaster's didn't flinch the inner walls of his compartment rebuffing the shrapnel.
The Laird didn't pause he quickly stepped through the door his V-prop pistol firing, the rounds appearing like green fireflies streaming through the night, his shots found their mark - explosions, screams and tearing metal.

The larger ether trails circled in on the train, their pilots concentrating fire as they landed, an armored figure flew into McMaster's carriage, the car rocking as it smashed through its wood and brass framework. Before his assailant had an opportunity to act McMaster's put three V Rounds through his helmet, as the body tumbled back through its entrance he fired again at the next ariel attacker.

He made his way to the next car, moving swiftly, the train was rocking violently now, the sounds of gunfire and screaming broke through the rushing of the wind and panicked whistle of the locomotive, the next car was a dining car, bodies lay around tables, the wounded whimpered in corners.
McMaster spun as the roof splintered and collapsed under the weight of another armored figure.

The figure resembled a modern knight in armor, hissing and clicking as its ether fueled hydraulics moved its mass of plates and mesh, its helmet enclosed with a tempered glass visor permitting its occupant visibility. The armored figure didn't pause an explosion of steam as it landed and surged forwards slamming its metal clad fist slamming into McMasters chest and propelled him the length of the carriage and into the far wall.
"Thas noo way to treat an older fella" he grumbled, picking himself up and thanked his own armor, albeit a little more discreet, he flicked some brass switches on his belt and wiped the blood from his mouth with the other. The etherium mesh throughout his under armor pulsed, thicker cables tensed, his armored opponent momentarily paused as if the mans all too quick regaining of his feet were a surprise and then thundered down the carriage.

McMasters calmly pulled on a gauntlet from his backpack, he then ducked to his right allowing his opponents momentum to smash into the carriage door and through it, he followed leaping to the next carriage and slammed his fist into the back of his attackers helmet, a discharge accompanied the punch and resulted in the sharp fatal crack of a snapped neck.

In truth he was surprised by the savagery of the attack, he paused discarding his pack after removing his ammunition and helmet, a brass affair that covered all but his mouth and chin, donning it he proceeded into the next carriage.
He immediately came under fire, repeating weapons that knocked the wind from him as he retreated and returned fire, he thanked his lucky stars they weren't using ether weapons, presumably they didn't see the need with the flight packs and armour. He on the other hand was, his vent rounds punching through heavy armor and dropping them like stones.

Then suddenly the world was spinning out of control, the train had derailed, McMasters grabbed something solid and prayed as the carriages began to tumbled out of control and the world spin around him.

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by arcanus » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:41 pm

Blair Castle, Blair Atholl, Scottish Highlands.
Lady Magnos was already at her feet, eyes blazing

"Gentlemen if you will permit me my Shuttle will be infinitely faster than your Zeps, shall we make haste?"

Lord Reynolds
Survivor
Survivor

Post by Lord Reynolds » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:57 pm

Reynolds waited for a few moments, studying the young Laird who seemed to have become numbed by the news.
He glanced to the Lady who was now already standing and moving towards the door.
“My Lady, let us not rush into things.”
He saw her about to object, and added, “Please.”
Turning towards the man who stood silently in the corner, almost forgotten in the moment like all good servants seemed to be able to do. Reynolds fired off a series of instructions and questions.
“I need you to Fetch Mr Brocklesby. Summon Lady Blair, and then Alistair’s brother. Oh, and then come here with a map. Do it in that order, thank you”
He turned to the Lady Magnos.
“My Lady, I feel that perhaps a very quick change of clothing could be of use? Neither of us is suitably attired for a search through a Highland crash site and whatever may befall us thereafter?”
Again he added a pacifier. “The Laird will not be less missing by us taking ten minutes to prepare but may be sooner recovered if we do?”
Feeling that the Lady was a woman of action, he hoped that she would see the logic of his approach.

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by arcanus » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:43 pm

Lady Magnos smiled and nodded in appreciation "Wise council Lord Reynolds, although I do have a suitable change of atire aboard the shuttle, however point well made"
The servant sprang to action at Reynolds instruction

<Make a Diplomacy Roll?>

Lord Reynolds
Survivor
Survivor

Post by Lord Reynolds » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:29 pm

Diplomacy 20=1 = 21 CRITICAL!!!

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by arcanus » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:33 pm

The assembled retainers, Magnos and Allistair almost sprang to action immediately galvanized by Reynolds command of the situation.

Sam had almost materiliased from nowhere, Reynolds stepped in following his right hand man to their quarters where he changed urgently

Lord Reynolds
Survivor
Survivor

Post by Lord Reynolds » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:40 pm

I will have instructed Alistair to inform his wife and brother of the situation. He should remain at home. I would have his brother tighten security around the estate in case there should be an attack here - at the moment we do not know if their father was the target or merely just caught up in something else.
Lady Magnos was to instruct her people to ready the shuttle and await me in the lobby.

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by arcanus » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:44 pm

As Reynolds returns to the lobby an argument has started between Allistair and his brother.
He quickly deduces that Callum dislikes being told what to do by the interloper and Allistair really isn't in the mood.
Stepping off to one side Allistair looks grave "I'd really prefer to accompany you Seb?"

Lord Reynolds
Survivor
Survivor

Post by Lord Reynolds » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:54 pm

Reynolds nods understandably, but casts the older brother a regretful look.
"I know you would, my friend. And I guess I would too. But we have no idea what has happened or is happening. If your father was the subject of the attack and has somehow escaped he may come here by his own means. He's a wily old goat, your father and not unlikely to have been so resourceful."

He fastens the zipper of his jacket and pulls a flat cap onto his head.

"I promise you that I will summon you if I think you will be needed."

Reynolds turns momentarily to Lady Magnos. "My Lady, perhaps we could leave your pilot here and he could fly Allistair to us in my zep I we so require?
Mr Brocklesby can fly the shuttle?"
He glanced at Sam questioningly and was grateful to receive a not in the affirmative.

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by arcanus » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:12 pm

Reluctantly Allistair conceded with a nod "Aye makes sense"
"You canna be serious!" splutters Callum, who is silenced by a murderous look from his older brother.
"Seb, take this, you'll no know what ye facin" Allistair hands Reynold's a small suitcase type case

With that the trio hurry to Magnos's shuttle, with her ladyships quick direction he is quickly acquainted with the controls, Magnos fastens her belt as the craft lifts off from the courtyard floor, banks to its starboard and then soars at an almost vertical incline up into the night sky.
Magnos Ship.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lord Reynolds
Survivor
Survivor

Post by Lord Reynolds » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:14 pm

As Sam finally brings the shuttle back to level flight he turns to face Reynolds, a child like grin upon his face.
"Oh, mate! You have got to get me one of these!"
Shaking his head the Viscount chuckled.
"Just get us there in one piece, my friend, and I'll consider it!"
Reynolds release his belt and went forward to peer out into the dark night sky.
"Do you know which way we need to go?"
Sam nodded. "Aye," he said in a poor Scottish accent. "I've got this!"
Reynolds gave his friend a pat on the shoulder. "Good man."
Then he turned and strolled back to where Lady Magnos was sitting.
"Right, my dear! Shall we get you out of those clothes?"
He raised a quizzical eyebrow and flashed cheeky smile.

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by arcanus » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:11 pm

Lady Magnos stands from her seat equally unaffected by the speed of the fast Zep, her face one of mock indignation and amusement, framed by an arched eyebrow. She turns with an elegant swirl and makes her way to the lower deck stairwell and vanishes.

"Force to be reckoned with that one" chuckles Sam without turning
GM wrote:Charisma Roll?

Lord Reynolds
Survivor
Survivor

Post by Lord Reynolds » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:35 pm

well, seem to be getting some good rolls at mo.... Charisma roll = 20 (crit) +1 = 21

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by arcanus » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:05 pm

Near to Dunkeld
The crash site was a long mass of tangled wood and steel, the latter carriages had survived relatively unscathed although many turned onto their sides before grinding to a halt, the forward cars on fire after the locomotives twin crowns had ruptured and exploded.

Armored figures combed the wreckage, McMaster's came to having been thrown some distance from the train it seemed his armor had spared him significant injury, although he winced as his cursory examination revealed a shard of wood stuck in his side.
He vomited, expelling the contents of his stomach, cleared his mouth and looked around, he watched as the armored marauders silenced any survivors with a bullet to the head 'Murderous Bastards' he mentally cursed.

Pulling himself into the shadow of half a carriage thrown several hundred feet from the main train and track, there were a good twenty of them and they were fanned out, their efforts seemed to be concentrated on the rear stock cars however they were still checking the bodies of passengers.

He didn't have long the small group detailed to hunting presumably him or another specific target were heading his way, painfully he scrabbled out of his cover keeping the carriage between him and the marauders, every movement tore his side as the small stake throbbed, he collapsed into the long grasses bordering the plain and breathed a sigh of short term relief.

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by arcanus » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:47 am

The Glasgow Express Crash Site Near Dunkeld
The Laird winced as he slowly withdrew the wooden shard from his side, biting down hard on a chunk of wadding he pinched the skin together and cleaned the wound with antiseptic from his bag, then sealed it closed with physicians glue.
Releasing the smashed lenses from this goggles, he discarded them and replaced them with spares, fortunately his rucksack was made of the same armored mesh as his body suit and cushioned the majority of his gear, nausea washed over him, vomit rising in his mouth as he took stock.

They were on the fens about 10 miles south west of Lock Cally, he was hidden in the reeds at the base of a forested hill, if he pressed on he should be able to make his way into the thick trees and lose the murderous attackers, 'Right little to be gained from hangin aroond here!" he thought
It was then that the ether cells in his goggles completed their refill and his night-vision returned, with it the sight of a passenger struggling not more than 50 feet from his position and only 30 feet in front of the marauders picking through the far thrown wreckage.
'Goddarn it MacMasters' he mentally admonished himself 'There's no ye can do, time to head away!'

It was then he heard the cry of a baby from the same position "Ye canna be serious" he cursed silently and looked with annoyance at the heavens

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by arcanus » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:31 pm

The Glasgow Express Crash Site Near Dunkeld
The marauders leader stood near the main body of the crash and the majority of his men combing through the wreckage.
Small groups of his gun metal powered armored men searched the further afield carriages silencing those passengers unfortunate enough to have survived the crash.
Clad in jet black powered armor he acknowledged the approach of two of his subordinates his chief technician and his second in command
The tech spoke first "They've armored the inners o the freight carriages sir, we cuttin through but it'll take a while longer!"
"Fast o ye can Stewart, we hav'ne much time afore the authorities or railroad get wind, we must have the cargo!", the tech nodded and ran back to the overturned carriages where his techs were firing up cutting torches
Watching the techs start cutting and then turned to his second "McMasters?"
"No sign yet!" she replied
"Find him, its ta much o a coincidence he's on the same train as ta cargo!"
"Sir" she nodded and started to march off, both spun as shouts and screams pierced the night

"Ah suppose they werent goin ta make it, all those months o buildin in Falkirk" the Laird grumbled, he had produced a sturdy leather case which opened into a brass console, complete with small green glass lights, gold dials and switches.
He flicked several switches, watched the green diodes flare, he looked up to gauge where the nearest marauders where, getting uncomfortably close to the babies carriage, he then slowly turned the dials and tapped a series of commands on the small gold keys.
Across the fen he heard the ear splitting creak of twisting metal, he drew a small tube, depressed a switch and aimed "Here goes nothin!"

A huge metal fist punched through the wall of its freight carriage the automaton was at least ten feet tall, resembling a bird like suit of plate mail armor. The marauders opened fire however the mechanical man surged forward steam and ether powering through it, with a sweep of its arm it sent three of the powered armored figures flying and slammed its fist down onto the fourths head snapping its neck.

The leader watched eyes wide in horror, as the automaton broke two more of his men and picked up their carbines, he turned as he heard a whoosh of energy to see a beam of pure etheric fire engulf two of his search teams.

James McMasters, Earl of Atholl charged from his cover, he ignored the pain surging through his side, he scrambled to the carriage, the young woman whimpered, clutching her baby her leg pinned by a twisted beam. He grabbed a bar, jammed it under the beam and put its back into it, as the beam lifted he looked down expectantly, the woman just looked at him fearfully.
"WELL COMMON LASS, MOVE YER BLOODY ASS!"

The leader opened fire on the automaton, it was tumbling now, it had sustained heavy fire which had ruptured pipes and hydraulics, he briefly looked around and spotted movement across the fen.
"THERE HE BOOMED" and turned his fire on the overturned carriage on the far side of the clearing

The young woman yelped in pain, her the flesh on her skin flayed by the metal, McMaster's released the beam with a crash, then ducked as gunfire hit the other side of the carriage "Well her goes nowt" he breathed, twisting the dials on the console.

With a heavy clunk the automaton went still, its chest plate falling open revealing its scope portal, raw ether began to seep out of the now open aperture, within moments the ether started consuming the oxygen and then ignited sending beams of destructive energy across the crash site.

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Chronicles of Sebastian J. Reynolds

Post by arcanus » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:40 pm

Lady Magnos Zep Cruiser
Reynold's moved with the sway of the ship as Sam swung the cruiser downwards in a sharp arc, as the ship rocketed forward they saw flashes of light from over the next hill.

Lord Reynolds
Survivor
Survivor

Post by Lord Reynolds » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:51 am

Peering ahead into the blackness Reynolds studied the flashes.
“Okay, my friend, nice and slow, let’s go take a peak over the ridge line. Does this thing have running lights?”
Sam nodded pointing to a panel.
Reynolds leaned in and flicked the switch, turning off the red and green lamps at the forward port and starboard quadrants of the zep-cruiser. Another switch threw the strobing white lights at the tips of the ships fins into darkness.
Stealthily the cruiser eased it’s way towards the crest of the hill.

Reynolds glanced over his shoulder for Lady Magnos.
A brief thought that she might need help with something came to his mind. It made him smile.
"Steady old boy," he muttered to himself.

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by arcanus » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:51 pm

As Sam settled the ship into a stealthy approach, turning from his momentary distraction Reynolds noted streaks of lightning flashing through the cloud cover.
GM wrote:Perception Roll?

Lord Reynolds
Survivor
Survivor

Post by Lord Reynolds » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:16 pm

Spot roll= 11 +11 = 22

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by arcanus » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:28 pm

Suspicion or second sense seemed to forewarn Sebastian that something were amiss, as the 'Gladio' descended on her silent trajectory he noted the lightning appeared to move in a straight line through the cloud cover!

Lord Reynolds
Survivor
Survivor

Post by Lord Reynolds » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:52 pm

"Well that's damned odd!" Reynolds quips.
Does the lightning seem to be coming from one spot? A vessel in the clouds perhaps.
Also is it striking anything in particular?

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by arcanus » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:04 pm

Sam picks up on Reynolds comment and looks skyward
GM wrote:it looks to be occurring higher in the cloud bank so illuminating the lower layers of cloud, however it does appear to be moving in a straight line!

Lord Reynolds
Survivor
Survivor

Post by Lord Reynolds » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:22 pm

With a sigh of inevitability, Reynolds placed his hand on Sam's shoulder.
"Alright my friend, I guess we should find out what that is! Take us up through the clouds, carefully. And be prepared to get the he'll out of here too!"

He ran to to top of the stairwell and bellowed down it.
"Your Lady ship! Would you mind getting that extraordinarIlyich fine arse of yours up here?"

A wry smile flicked at the corner of his mouth as he returned to the pilot.
Sam glanced up at him and shook his head disappointedly.
Reynolds shrugged. "I know," he said quietly, it's like I'm bloody fifteen again! Think I might be in trouble with this one old boy!"
"About bloody time!" Sam mumbled.
"What's that?"
"Nothing!"

Reynolds watched intently as Sam steered the craft up into the clouds.

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

""The Chronicles of Sebastian J. Reynolds

Post by arcanus » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:33 pm

Lady Magnos appeared at the top of the stairs, a slight look of disapproval on her face.
Sam appearing to have seen this from a reflection in the instruments and grinned, the ship jostled as she entered the cloud layer.

Sebastian immediately sensed the change in pressure his ears popping and static standing the hair upon his arms standing and annoyingly starting his arm itching once again!

Lord Reynolds
Survivor
Survivor

Post by Lord Reynolds » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:51 pm

Suddenly aware of Magnos' appearance on the bridge, Reynolds felt himself flush.
Ignoring his treacherous cheeks he said, "Ah good! Is this thing just built for flight or can she fight too?"
"Oh and as we could be sharing blood sweat and chordite shortly, it might be useful to know your given name?"

He smiled at her briefly, hoping he hadn't overstepped the mark earlier, but then thinking to himself what the hell!
It looked like he would soon have more than her sensibilities to worry about.

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by arcanus » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:07 pm

If he had she didn't seem to labour the point, now dressed in sturdy britches, knee length lace up boots, a stiff polo shirt and light weight but durable brown leather aviators jacket, her hair now practically binned she looked ready for action.

"Quite right Lord Reynolds, don't forget your gift from Allistair, it will undoubtedly prove useful, the Gladio is indeed prepared to defend itself, the weapons console sits beneath that hatch" following her pointing finger Reynolds spotted an almost invisible hatch in the floor in front of Sam's pilot's console.

"And as we are on first name terms you may call me Oneida!" she said sternly handing Sebastian his parcel