In Character Posts

Moderator: arcanus

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Chronicles of Harry Lacotte

Post by arcanus » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:58 am

The Stepney Sewer Kingdom - South West Border Tunnels
A thick fog drifted ominously through the sewer tunnels, a mixture of trapped steam vapour escaping the generators within the Sewer Kingdom and rank methane rising from the fetid waters. The youth of all but 17 years of age stooped within a stone recess lining the tunnel wall, despite efforts to be silent the intruders had betrayed faint telltale sounds.

Lance was about to move when a huge calloused hand reached from the mist and gently pushed him back into his cover, despite its owners size his cursory glance revealed no trace of the humanoid predator that stalked this stretch, he did as he was silently told, to err was to incur a hard slap for insolence.

The large form of Harry Lacotte loomed from the murky unpleasant shadows quietly to the right side of Lance, and it seemed to the lad that the unsightly and fiercely intimidating man sniffed the air. Lacotte’s red eyes narrowed with intent. The stink of the raw sewage and human poverty could not mask the scent of the unknown intruders to this filthy underworld which he and the lad amongst many others called home.
Harry wrote:Spot of 14
Both figures shrank back into the gloom, as the silent interlopers moved cautiously forwards.
Harry watched as the short figures clearly Gammas dragged another Gamma brutally along the sewer ledge, they had the Stepney Sovereign bound and gagged, viscious gashes adorned his head, his faced puffed out in purple blotches.

They carried a ragtag collection of weapons, long knives, short spears and a homebrewed blundebus, almost certainly a rival kingdoms scouts.

Lance glanced back at the hulking form, barely visible as little else than a silhouette in the steam bath like mists.
He shuddered clearly visible were Lacottes red tinted eyes, it would not be the last time he would be refered to as a demon or the devil himself.

Lacotte concentrated allowing the sounds of the sewers, the waters and echos from its walls to betray his quarry, even those hidden from his vantage point.
They were quiet he gave them that, but not quiet enough as their faint footsteps betrayed that there was around ten or so as well as their prisoner, reflections in the water confirmed his earlier assessment that they were Gammas, a raiding party from Lambeth no doubt.
Arcanus wrote:(Make a Hide roll?)
Harry wrote:Hide of 13
Despite their Kingdom origins, the raiding parties movements are clumsy!
Turning Lacotte notes a figure slip noisily from the fetid waters onto his side of the tunnel.

The short figure then proceeds to creep down the ledge towards Lance's hiding place seemingly unaware of Harry's presence.
Harry's eyes narrowed, as a second figure slid from the water, but this time to Lance's flank, again although this figure was approaching Lacotte's side, he seemed unaware of him, so far!

Harry Lacotte
Survivor
Survivor

Post by Harry Lacotte » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:54 pm

What are the two interlopers armed with?
How far have the 10+ moved up the sewer tunnels?
From my position, does it seem that the two have noticed Lance and are trying to get a drop on him?
Spot x3 of 17, 12, 16.

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by arcanus » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:49 pm

Harry Lacotte wrote:What are the two interlopers armed with?How far have the 10+ moved up the sewer tunnels?
From my position, does it seem that the two have noticed Lance and are trying to get a drop on him?
Spot x3 of 17, 12, 16.
Arcanus wrote:From appearances knives and clubs, firearms are not that common among the rank and file in the Sewer Kingdoms.
They have moved to the next bend in the tunnel.
Your not sure on whether they have spotted Lance or whether they're simply searching the sewer.

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by arcanus » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:38 am

Arcanus wrote:
Make a Hide, Spot and Attack rolls?
Harry wrote:Attack Rolls: 24 & 20, Hide Rolls: 15 & 1, Spot Rolls: 20 & 15

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re:

Post by arcanus » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:28 pm

The Stepney Sewer Kingdom - Border Tunnels.
A vicious grin crossed the face of the furthest Sewer Rat, Harry's eyes narrowed suspecting that the vermin had spotted Lance.
A filthy blade emerged from his garments as he crept closer, before he reached the boy a huge hand reached from the mist grabbing the Gammas head and with a sickening pop twisted his head completely the opposite way.

At the last moment Harry realised that he'd exposed his flank to the other Loon, however fortune was with him as the stalker sprang to attack but completely misjudged her leap, jabbing her short spear with almighty precision into the Victorian brickwork of the tunnel, where it firmly stuck.

Harry released a savage grin, exposing his fangs before the sewer mist enveloped his position.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Harry Lacotte
Survivor
Survivor

Re: The Chronicles of Harry Lacotte

Post by Harry Lacotte » Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:56 pm

Swiftly, Harry will grab the Loonette by the throat with one hand (crushing slightly to prevent any sound from her) and with a punch to the left arm and an elbow to the right will attempt to deaden both her arms to prevent her attacking him with a weapon (basically knockout blows to the limbs)
Balance roll of 17 (+2 to skill)
Grapple roll of 23
Counter Punch (as the loon missed me) 28
'Tryin' to stick me eh?' he sneered quietly with contempt at the Loon as he raised her so her feet were off the floor.
Intimidation of 10
'I think it's time you spilled your guts about what you are doing here, or else I will spill your guts an’ make sausages.....'

Harry raises his free hand from which long razor sharp claws extend slowly from the tips of his fingers, as his eyebrows juddered as if they have a life of their own.
Intimidation of 25

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by arcanus » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:01 pm

Harry Lacotte wrote:
Swiftly, Harry will grab the Loonette by the throat with one hand (crushing slightly to prevent any sound from her) and with a punch to the left arm and an elbow to the right will attempt to deaden both her arms to prevent her attacking him with a weapon (basically knockout blows to the limbs)
Balance roll of 17 (+2 to skill)
Grapple roll of 23
Counter Punch (as the loon missed me) 28
Intimidation of 10
Intimidation of 25
The blows are surgical in their delivery, twisting every way she can the Gamma Girl can't escape as both her limbs are deadened, the counter blow blasts the wind from his lungs, powerless as Harry steps forward and lofts her into the air.
Groaning in pain, she looks up, her eyes widen to the point of bursting as thick almost reptillian claws, designed for little else but the primal disection of flesh.

For what seems like a long time the crocodile has well and truly got her tongue, Lance took the lead
"Look luv, e's really pissed, e really don't take kindly to people tryin to stick im, he's worse if they fluff it up"
She stammers, trying desperately to get her vocal cords to respond before she finally forces some words out.
"We were meant to snatch as many Sovs as poss" she blurts

Harry grimaced, snatching raids they called them, where raiding parties from each kingdom kidnapped Gammas from each side, more often than not them ransomed them back for goods or coin, if the Kingdoms were being less than civil, then they weren't so lucky.
But that didn't explain why they'd encroached on his turf, normally if was off limits to both kingdoms, despite being on the borders of the Sovereigns.
"Cept this is a bit more int it lady" said Lance
Harry gave him an appreciative nod, the boy was getting his wits together these days
Again her eyes widened, cold fear had seized her "I don't know anyfing else, you'd afta ask Leon"
"Oos Leon" snarls Lance
"Es our unit leader" she whimpers

Sniffing the air Harry could still smell them, a mixture of bravado and fear, the cold sinking fear of the captives and the excited fear of the capturers, moving up the tunnels, curiously further away from Loon territory and running parallel to the Sovereigns tunnels.

Harry Lacotte
Survivor
Survivor

Post by Harry Lacotte » Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:59 pm

Flying on a free flight
Driving all night
With my machinery
'Cause I, I got the power
Any hour
To show the man in me
I got reputations
Blown to pieces
With my artillery
Whoa ho
I'll be guided in
We'll be ridin'
given what you got to me
Don't you struggle
Don't you fight
Don't you worry
'Cause it's your turn tonight

Let me put my love into you, babe
Let me put my love on the line
Let me cut your cake with my knife

Oh, Like a fever
Burning faster
You spark the fire in me
Crazy feelings
Got me reeling
They got me raising steam
Don't you struggle
Don't you fight
Don't you worry
'Cause it's your turn tonight
Yeah

Let me put my love on the line
Let me give it all
Let me give it all
To you, to you
Give it all

Let Me Put My Love into You
. : ACDC 1980

'Looks like I'm going to have to make an example of this 'Leon' and his gang.' he sneered at the 'girl' before he increased the pressure slightly to her windpipe. The girl lapsed into unconsciousness.

Dropping the Loon slowly to the ground, he turned to Lance.

'Tie 'er arms behind her back.' Harry snapped quietly as he threw a coil of rope at Lance and dragged the spear out of wall beside him.

''An with the left overs; string up ol' owl neck there.' gesturing to the cooling corpse. 'I think the usual warning note will do'.
I take it in this sewer there is the main 'water' way with stone walkways either side? How deep is the water? Will it serve to be able to swim unnoticed?
What shortcuts do I know to be able to ambush them at different points along their predicted path?
Street Influence 2 (roll of 15)

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by arcanus » Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:33 pm

Lance quickly sets to work tightly binding the gamma girl and sets to his gruesome task, kicking away several brave gator rats, eager to pick at the cooling corpse.
"Not yet he hisses, at least let me string im up"
Harry Lacotte wrote:I take it in this sewer there is the main 'water' way with stone walkways either side? How deep is the water? Will it serve to be able to swim unnoticed?
Arcanus wrote:This is one of the main tributary tunnels, the water is at least 4 feet deep, deepening to sometimes up to 10 at flush points so yes easier for you to swim.
Harry Lacotte wrote:What shortcuts do I know to be able to ambush them at different points along their predicted path?
Harry Lacotte wrote:Street Influence 2 (roll of 15)
Arcanus wrote:Yes you know several tunnels which would intercept the hunting party, a couple that Lance and yourself have camoflaged.

Harry Lacotte
Survivor
Survivor

Post by Harry Lacotte » Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:42 am

Harry whiffled the air; and between the scents of death and filth he realised that his prey's scent was growing fainter.

'Sod It.' he whispered to Lance. 'Leave the corpse where it is and go back to our gaff and get my shooters 'an a few other 'tools'. Drop the bitch off somewhere out of the way 'an meet me at 'Box Junction', intersection 7B-A2-01. Got it?'

Harry dropped into the water which at this point rose up to his waist.

'Make haste though, Box Junction should give us an advantage. See you there.'

And with that he propelled himself forward and dove under the water.
Swimming of 27

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by arcanus » Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:38 pm

Descending into the rancid waters Harry felt his body change to its aquatic condition, he felt his blood slow, his heart pound slowly in his chest, his breath held to prevent intaking any foul water.
His legs kicking into the currents and tunnel surges, negotiating the narrows and bends as he powered towards the Box Junction, only occasionally did his head briefly surface to top up his air, as he did Harry saw the Loons hurrying across an intersection several tunnels away.

Smiling away to himself Harry knew he'd get to Box Junction well ahead of them, the question was whether Lance would.
'Hurry up lad' he mentally snarled

Harry Lacotte
Survivor
Survivor

Post by Harry Lacotte » Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:55 am

How are the raiding party positioned? Are they spread out or bunched up down the walkways?
Also how many captives can I see? Is more than the one now?
Spot of 13

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by arcanus » Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:09 pm

Harry Lacotte wrote:How are the raiding party positioned? Are they spread out or bunched up down the walkways?
Also how many captives can I see? Is more than the one now?
Spot of 13
Arcanus wrote:The ledge is narrow so the gang are spread out, in all 9 Loons, they have three captives chained and muzzled, who are being dragged roughly along and at a punishing pace.
You can also see several backpacks worn by the Loons, as well as the customary Gamma Spears (resemble short glaives)

Harry Lacotte
Survivor
Survivor

Post by Harry Lacotte » Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:11 pm

Where are the captives situated in the line of captors?

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by arcanus » Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:27 pm

Harry Lacotte wrote:Where are the captives situated in the line of captors?
Arcanus wrote:After the first four Loons at the front, the captives are 1 every 2 Loons (so position 5, 7 and 9 in the line of 12 people).
Arcanus wrote:They have now turned south towards you, heading towards Box Junction, about 30 yards away.

Harry Lacotte
Survivor
Survivor

Post by Harry Lacotte » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:18 am

Where is the Loon with the blunderbus?

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by arcanus » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:42 am

Harry Lacotte wrote:Where is the Loon with the blunderbus?
Arcanus wrote:He is positioned second in line.

Harry Lacotte
Survivor
Survivor

Post by Harry Lacotte » Tue May 31, 2011 3:03 pm

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you; really busy. :(
A couple more questions:

Can I identify who appears to be the Leader (Leon)?

Spot of 11 Sense Motive of 14
Also, are the captives all chained together? Idea forming....
Search of 24 (crit 20!)

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by arcanus » Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:58 pm

Harry Lacotte wrote:A couple more questions:
Can I identify who appears to be the Leader (Leon)?
Spot of 11 Sense Motive of 14
GM wrote:Your educated guess would suggest that the third Loon in is the leader
Also, are the captives all chained together? Idea forming....
Search of 24 (crit 20!)
GM wrote:Yes a lengthy chain allowing them to be separated by a Loon guard, who are taking care not to trip over the chains.

Harry Lacotte
Survivor
Survivor

Post by Harry Lacotte » Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:54 pm

With a grim smile Harry weighed up the odds that were stacked against him and disappeared under the water again as he thought quickly.
Are there any areas under the water where there are air pockets? I.e. under the concrete banks?
Is it only one loon that is holding the chain for the captives?
I don't suppose I have any ballistic weaponry on me? Naturally it would have been waterproofed? I was thinking a big revolver :)

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by arcanus » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:42 pm

Surveying the scene Harry soon spotted ridges beneath the platforms ledge, areas where the suspended brickwork had fallen away leaving small hidden domes containing air.
He grimaced as lumps of effluent floated past him, 'Good job my nostrils seal' he thought

Swimming back out from beneath the ledge, he scanned the procession identifying that the chain was held by a Gamma guard at each end, the front and rear, menacingly he patted his water sealed Webley revolver, mentally he muttered the thing had cost him a small fortune but it had earned its keep.

The only thing he had to remember was that the gun had to drain for a few moments before unpleasantness started.
Harry's eyes narrowed as several Gator Rats swam into the draining pool, vicious little bastards!

Harry Lacotte
Survivor
Survivor

Post by Harry Lacotte » Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:40 pm

Ok, here is the plan.....
Harry will swim to the front of the line and will wait for a bend in the tunnel; this will give him a few more valuable seconds for what he is going to do. I will wait in the water on the corner until the first three (chain man, gun man and boss man) emerge around it.
The plan is to engage the first Loon by leaping out of the water in front of him (thus using him as a human sheild from the Blunderbus loon) and break his/her neck by using the chain that it is carrying (I will wrap the chain around his neck). At the same time I will fire over the hopefully dead chain loons shoulder into the gun mans face, two shots.

I will cast the (hopefully dead) chain loon into the water as I then attempt to knee cap the 'Boss'. (The weight of the chain loons body should in fact drag the captives off the path as they are all attached together.) and into the waters.

I then will grab the blunderbus off the hopefully dead gun man and point it at the Boss.

Let me know what rolls you need mate! :)

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by arcanus » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:28 pm

Harry Lacotte wrote:Let me know what rolls you need mate! :)
GM wrote:I think we'll start with:
Swimming
Jump
Initiative
Attack

Harry Lacotte
Survivor
Survivor

Post by Harry Lacotte » Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:31 am

Balance : 12
Swimming : 23
Jump : 22
I'm unsure of my initiative
Attack (grapple) : 25
Ranged Attack 13

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by arcanus » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:04 am

GM wrote:Terrible rolls from the opposition:
Roll 2D6+Str Damage for the grapple
You manage two shots on the Blunderbuss Loon: 2x 2D6

Harry Lacotte
Survivor
Survivor

Post by Harry Lacotte » Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:30 am

Grapple Damage of 15 (including +2 for Synergy)
Pistol Damage's 3 and 8

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by arcanus » Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:12 pm

The scene unfolded like a macabre wildlife flick of a crocodile, Harry pushed himself down into the disgusted water, his legs tensing beneath him.
His form uncoiling as he exploded from the water, almost landing on top of the lead Loon in a savage movement he'd seized the gamma around the kneck and hoisted, his sudden attack gruesomely rewarded with a horrendous crack.

The Loons line was in stunned disarray, Harry wasted no time his revolver coming up and retorted twice, the first round was somewhat muffled the weapon struggling to clear itself, nether the less striking the gunman in the chest the second however blowing the top of his head off and sending the Loon into the waters.

The Loons leader yelped as the chain flexed and pulled taunt, several of the captives cried out and were almost pitched into the stream themselves.
The leader managed to quickstep over the chain and them looked up at the angry towering form of Harry, a large Webley revolver and blunderbus pointing at him.
GM wrote:Make an Intimidation Roll?

Harry Lacotte
Survivor
Survivor

Post by Harry Lacotte » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:16 pm

With pleasure...
Intimidation: 18

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by arcanus » Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:34 pm

Harry Lacotte wrote: With pleasure...
Intimidation: 18
GM wrote:And a Reflex Save?

Harry Lacotte
Survivor
Survivor

Post by Harry Lacotte » Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:34 am

Reflex Save of 24.

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by arcanus » Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:16 pm

All of the assembled Gammas looked in fear at the hulking form before them, however some peoples reaction to fear differs from others.
Whilst most quaked in fear others fired upon the fearful monster before them.

Harry darted sideways upon the narrow ledge to avoid the shotgun blast from one of the rear loons, ablast that clipped one of the prisoners, who sank down her arm bloodied.
Harry snarled as several pellets scored his cheek, the remainder flattening against his robust hide.
GM wrote:2 Points of damage.

Harry Lacotte
Survivor
Survivor

Post by Harry Lacotte » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:14 pm

'YOU'VE MAD A BIG FUCKIN' MISTAKE WALKING THROUGH MY MANOR!' Harry roars as he raises the blunderbus at the boss loon and closes the gap between him.
Hopefully this should prevent his associates from taking any more pot shots at me for fear of hitting 'Leon'.
'NOW TELL 'EM TO PUT THEIR IRONS DOWN AND RELEASE THE PRISONERS OR THEY WILL BE PICKING PIECES OF YOU OUT OF THEIR STINKIN' FLESH!'
Intimidation of 15
I will make some gestures which hopefully may appear to the boss that I am not alone!
Base roll of 20 Critical for Bluff! But I think drops due to IQ! :)

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by arcanus » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:31 pm

The Loons seem to shrink back as the ominous form rises above them, eyes wide, cowering.
The only member of their gang to react is the final guard, however before he can effect anything dramatic the last prisoner yanks her chains pulling him off balance.

Not allowing himself to be drawn Harry listens as a whistling noise results in a dull, wet thud, a lengthy knife sticking out of the last Loons kneck before he drops into the channel.

Harry Lacotte
Survivor
Survivor

Post by Harry Lacotte » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:27 pm

'Good lad' Harry thinks as he bares his teeth in a grimace at 'Leon'.

'Now that I have yer attention Leon; it is Leon isn't it?' He looks enquiringly at the boss. 'I carn't hear the rattling of chains which would indicate that whats left of your band are removing the chains off your prisoners.' he fingers the blunderbus trigger significantly.

'I haven't got the time or patience to wait very long. You're surrounded and it would be so much easier to paint you over the wall; It'd give the rats something to gnaw at rather than my balls when I sleep!'
What does he look like, and how is he reacting to my persuasion? :)

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by arcanus » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:00 pm

All of the Loons now stood in terror of Harry Lacotte, the slaves having now wrestled the keys from their captures, beginning to free themselves.

As this occured Gammas began to mass on either side of the tunnel, however these from the captives Kingdom 'The Sovereigns'.
Harry stepped aside as with savage irony the Loons were subdued and clapped in their own chains.

The warparty quickly retreated to the Kingdom.

It was some time later that Harry sat in the rag and bone opulence of a Duchy Sheriffs chambers, an old maintenance canteen converted
into a mock gentlemans study, complete with brick fireplace and scuffed captains chairs.
The Sheriff grinned a viscious grin, one that didn't impress Harry, it seemed that all of these viscious little bastards had that
'I'll screw you over as soon as look at you look', "We are once again in your debt Harry"
Lance shifted uncomfortably behind Harry, for a straight human he felt decidedly out of place in this menagery.
"We could look at this as your rent being well and truly settled for this month"

"RENT" spat Lance "Harry's space isn't yours to charge rent and he protects your border"
"SILENCE LONGSHANKS" roared the Sheriff in response clearly incensed by Lance's presence, let alone outburst, his anger was quelled by a horrid cracking from Harry's knuckles,
a predatory look had crossed Harry's face.
It was the Sheriffs turn to look uncomfortable, shuddering as the giant transhuman kept a sinister glare upon him.

"I meant no offence" he quickly spluttered "Of course we will extent the hand of gratitude for returning our dearest"

Having secured fresh supplies and a few favours, Harry and lance stood outside of the Sheriffs office, looking at the busy barter town that hurried at frantic pace around them.
"Prick" snarled Lance
Harry couldn't help but agree, however he knew that Lance was marked, and that the Sheriffs cut throats would look to punish him for his insolence and that it would be swift and final.

Harry Lacotte
Survivor
Survivor

Post by Harry Lacotte » Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:12 am

Harry swiftly grabbed Lance by the lapels of his old shirt and pushed him against the wall.

'You 'ave to learn to hold yer tongue lad.' He snarled quietly. 'You fink that 'e couldn't send a band to mop me up, 'an you fer that matter?' He twisted Lance’s lapels softly but significantly to highlight his point.

'I am the guard dog 'oo lives in the yard, a viscous mongrel that 'as been mistreated and beaten until all it knows is violence and rage. 'An then there comes a time when a guard dog becomes too dangerous or feral; then finally the beast bites it's master 'an then the ruined animal is put down.'

Harry moved his face closer the lad, 'Do you understand wot I'm sayin'?' his eyes widened.

'Do ye fink I enjoy this life I lead?' he asked as he let go of Lance.

'Don't you wish for summat better?' he asked as pushed Lance lightly in front of him down the dank corridor and began to walk towards his 'home'.

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by arcanus » Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:44 pm

GM wrote:Make Notice and Tracking Rolls?

Harry Lacotte
Survivor
Survivor

Post by Harry Lacotte » Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:33 am

Well I have Spot for 16 (including +1 for skill)
Tracking: 12 (No skill modifiers)

arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by arcanus » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:55 pm

Harry could feel the oppression of the hunt, for all he knew the Sheriffs killers were already scouring the tunnels.
Even if they weren't the tunnels closed in, he moved Lance quickly along until they arrived at an intersection, straight ahead led eventually to his tunnels.
Through an archway to the right lay a large man made cavern, in which a market lay, a collection of marquee tents.

Harry listened the black wet tunnels were silent, he concentrated straining for any sign of pursuit, nothing so far.
The only sounds he could hear were the Barkers from the market.

Harry Lacotte
Survivor
Survivor

Post by Harry Lacotte » Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:08 am

Take back the city for yourself tonight
Or I'll take back the city for me
Take back the city for yourself tonight
Whoa

God knows you put your life in two a times
And it's both cradled you and crushed
But now it's time to make your own demands