IC - Just Deserts

This is the area for all Terrestrial In Character Posts.

Moderators: arcanus, Curren, Drake, Black, Otto

Locked
User avatar
Black
Runner
Runner
Posts: 191
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:29 pm
Location: Seattle, UCAS

IC - Just Deserts

Post by Black » Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:11 am

Leaving the school behind him Caliburn Black knew the events of this night would stay with him for a long time.
However, the mission had gone successfully, none of the team were badly hurt.
Good prep, good execution.

Talking of execution, the thoughts of Fullers latest offer came to mind.
Black doubted if it was Currens sort of thing but that didn't matter. He'd go alone on this one if he had to...

User avatar
Black
Runner
Runner
Posts: 191
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:29 pm
Location: Seattle, UCAS

Post by Black » Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:55 am

Caliburn Black rode back to 'Op-Centre' with the images of those emaciated women chained to their beds still fresh in his mind. The elf's skin crawled at the thought of their babies being harvested for the organs and their young tender flesh.

The battle in the basement of the old school was the first time since his escape from Chicago that he had gone into 'Agent Mode', becoming the cold, heartless operative that Transys had paid so much to develop. It was the only way that he had been able to function without being distracted by the scene before him. He had limited life experiences, having been grown in a laboratory and trained from the beginning of his life to be this impersonal tool of the British corporation.
On the day his 'creator' absconded, the day he decided he no longer served the corporation he gained a degree of normal humanity, or was it elfity? He had not had to work too hard at building on that, until now he was able to function sociably with the people around him. The trouble was that every time he let Cardinal back into his life it was as though he took a step back, loosing a little of the humanity gained.
It would be a battle he would have to face every time, but on this occasion it was definitely a price worth paying.
As he arrived at his underground base he guessed that there could well be a few more backward paces in store for him before the dawn came.

Fuller had said to make the two EMT guys pay. At this moment in time, black saw little option other than making the bill the ultimate of costs.
They may not have known for sure what the gig was, what happened after they delivered the young scared pregnant women to the creepy looking albino's, but it didn't take much of an imagination to realise that it wasn't likely to be pleasant, especially for the victims.
To Black's mind that made them equally as guilty of the horrendous acts committed on those women and equally due the same fate as the ghouls.

There were other ways, of course, other than killing them, but did they really deserve that much effort?
No, not at all, but they deserved some.

Drake and Angel were already there. Drake was chattering away like a giddy school boy, describing the encounter between the Proud Gaijin and the Aurora Angels.
Dave Angel merely sat quietly in his chair, not really listening to his friend's recital. He looked tired and battered, both physically and mentally.
He perked up slightly when black placed the certified credsticks on the table, including a donation to the Angel Foundation.

User avatar
Black
Runner
Runner
Posts: 191
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:29 pm
Location: Seattle, UCAS

Post by Black » Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:17 pm

After re-arming himself, black bade his three companions a good night and headed back out into the darkness.

Checking his watch he saw that it was only half past two. A good time, not called the quiet hours for nothing. Even the gangers would mostly be tucked up in bed by now.
Deep inside an old attitude tried to come to the fore and for a moment Black wished the gangers would be up and awake. Earlier this night several of them had held weapons up to his face and he wanted to show them just who the real top dog in that scenario was.
Pushing Cardinal back into the past he carried on.

The streets were more or less empty as the elf rode to a large shopping mall where he dumped his bike in one of the many secure parking lots and caught a cab out to the edge of 'The Gods' territory.
Careful to disembark in a discreet location Black brought his Google Terra map on his phone. He already had the target house ringed.

Picking a route that would get him close by using back lanes or cutting through gardens etc. He began to make his way stealthily towards the two men.
A thought occurred to him then; what if they weren't there? It didn't matter, he decided. He could wait for them.
Even so he turned on his tracker receiver, the bug Drake had planted should still be working.
Does he pick up a signal and if so, where are they?

User avatar
arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1427
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:18 pm
Location: Generally Universal

Post by arcanus » Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:58 pm

Black wrote:Does he pick up a signal and if so, where are they?
GM wrote:You do pick up a signal which indicates they are at their home.

User avatar
Black
Runner
Runner
Posts: 191
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:29 pm
Location: Seattle, UCAS

Post by Black » Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:27 pm

In that case Cal will make his way covertly towards the offending abode keeping an eye out for any possible threats.

Infiltration Roll: 16 10 9 9 5 5 4 4 4 4 4 3 2 (9 hits).

Perception Roll: 14 11 9 8 5 5 5 5 4 4 4 4 (10 hits).


PS. I got a feeling this topic may be in wrong place.

User avatar
arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1427
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:18 pm
Location: Generally Universal

Post by arcanus » Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:02 pm

An unwelcome shadow, the form of Caliban Black effortlessly slides into the garden area of the EMTs dwelling.
He reaches the door within incident or detection, a simple job of bypassing the maglock and he's into the sleeping house.

User avatar
Black
Runner
Runner
Posts: 191
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:29 pm
Location: Seattle, UCAS

Post by Black » Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:32 am

Tense, feeling somehow that this has all been too easy, the ex-spook paused, sniffing the air for any indication that these guys had a pet. The last thing the elf wanted was to have his cover blown by some snarling man-eating beast. The silenced Ultra-Powers in his hands gave him plenty of reassurance.

Further senses extended, electronic feelers reaching out into the ether searching for the signal that would indicate a wireless network. Necron hoped it would be a secure network, he hadn't flexed his muscles in a while. Black had made him be far too diplomatic of late.
That said, he didn't hold up much hope of finding anything so sophisticated here.
Perception: 16 dice: 18 11 11 7 5 4 4 4 2 2 2 (9 hits) looking for that tell-tail doggy whiff!

Scan: 18 dice: 10 10 10 9 7 5 5 4 3 3 3 2 2 2 2 2 (10 hits)

User avatar
arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1427
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:18 pm
Location: Generally Universal

Post by arcanus » Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:02 pm

Waiting in the shadows 'Black' took in the surroundings, the broken down garden and decaying 1990s architecture, a front garden not looked after for many years.
Then he caught it, the sounds of quadroped movement, no smell although the scent of the house could mask such, but definate padding of paws and from the weight relatively large paws.
____________________________________________________________

Necrons skull split into feral smile, nothing that he couldn't contend with but some home brew IC, both defensive and offensive.

User avatar
Black
Runner
Runner
Posts: 191
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:29 pm
Location: Seattle, UCAS

Post by Black » Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:15 pm

It was a shame, the pooch will have done nothing wrong except for belonging to a couple of guys who deserved to die.

Another innocent that could die because of them.

The Ultra-Power swept silently in the direction of the appraoching animal as Black opened the rear door again. Perhaps the canine would be happy to go outside to piss or just have a good sniff around.

Who knew, maybe the mutt would be friendly. The two thugs didn't strike the elf as the caring type so a little attention could diffuse an otherwise tense situation.

User avatar
arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1427
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:18 pm
Location: Generally Universal

Post by arcanus » Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:43 pm

GM wrote:Make a Charisma+Essence roll?

User avatar
Black
Runner
Runner
Posts: 191
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:29 pm
Location: Seattle, UCAS

Post by Black » Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:10 am

arcanus wrote:
GM wrote:Make a Charisma+Essence roll?
Result: 15 7 4 4 3 3 2 1 1 (3 hits)

User avatar
arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1427
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:18 pm
Location: Generally Universal

Post by arcanus » Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:25 am

The EMTs attitude towards their fellow metahumans clearly extended to canine kind as well, the german shepard looking in Blacks direction didn't growl, it merely cocked his head in an assessing manner.

Black wasn't fooled, the dogs posture was one of readiness, but if Black didn't know better he'd swear that it was considering its options.
Mind you he wan't entirely surprised, although the guard dog wasn't malnourished it also wasn't fed regularly.

The dog continued to look in Blacks direction with a 'your move' look in his large eyes.

User avatar
Black
Runner
Runner
Posts: 191
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:29 pm
Location: Seattle, UCAS

Post by Black » Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:41 am

"Okay!" Black thought cautiously.

Keeping the pistol to his side in a non threatening manner but in readiness should he need it, he crouched down on his haunches, patting his thigh gently.
"Here, boy!" he called in a whisper extending his arm, offering his hand for a sniff in a welcoming gesture.

User avatar
arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1427
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:18 pm
Location: Generally Universal

Post by arcanus » Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:48 am

GM wrote:Charisma+Intuition Roll?

User avatar
Black
Runner
Runner
Posts: 191
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:29 pm
Location: Seattle, UCAS

Post by Black » Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:48 pm

arcanus wrote:
GM wrote:Charisma+Intuition Roll?
Here tis: 8 6 5 5 5 5 5 4 4 4 3 3 2 (7 hits)

User avatar
arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1427
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:18 pm
Location: Generally Universal

Post by arcanus » Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:05 pm

A smile crosses 'Black's face as the shepard stares at him for a while.
Then he trots over to Black and sniffs his hand, once he's satisfied himself he goes and lies by the door, leaving Black to proceed.

User avatar
Black
Runner
Runner
Posts: 191
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:29 pm
Location: Seattle, UCAS

Post by Black » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:04 am

As silence once more enveloped the suburban house Caliburn Black crept towards the first of the bedrooms.
Infiltration: 12 7 5 5 4 4 3 3 3 2 2 2 (5 hits)

Perception: 12 10 5 5 5 5 4 3 3 3 2 2 (8 hits) as he extends all his senses for signs that these guys are on the move or aware of his presence.
Had he seen the Doc-Wagon ambulance on the driveway?

User avatar
arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1427
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:18 pm
Location: Generally Universal

Post by arcanus » Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:55 am

Black wrote:Had he seen the Doc-Wagon ambulance on the driveway?
GM wrote:Yes the ambulance was still parked up
Black ascended the stairs, moving cautiously until he gained visibility of the bedrooms, both men asleep in their beds, on the bedside table of one the pictorial remnants of a failed marriage.
In the back of his mind Black could sense 'Necron' cutting loose, the houses burglar alarm, cctv and aged 'Home SAN' being raised to the virtua ground, Barrier IC vainly attempting to repel the assault.

User avatar
Black
Runner
Runner
Posts: 191
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:29 pm
Location: Seattle, UCAS

Post by Black » Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:21 pm

Why am I not fully aware of what Necron is up to?
"Keep their data and any passwords they have to their own and other networks," Cal instructed his other side as he continued into the first of the bedrooms.

Creeping slowly up to the sleeping form in the bed, prepared for a fight and well aware that he could have a weapon with him, Black reached out with his gloved hand and pressed it across the guys mouth, at the same time pressing the muzzle of the Ultra-Power's silencer hard against his forehead.

The man woke with a start, his involuntary yell muted by the elf's previous precaution.
Adrenaline surged into the man's blood stream bringing him to full wakefulness.

Strange, Black thought, how this guy could deliver an innocent women into the hands of those creatures and then just drive back here and sleep like a baby. The elf didn't see much evidence of guilt at what they had done. Oh well, that would be one thing he and they would have in common before this night was over.

It took a brief moment for the human to fully comprehend his situation and cease his thrashing around.

The tall figure looming over the prone man remained impassive and quiet, the visor across his eyes hiding any signs of emotion.

Necron waited patiently as he dialled up the number.

The phone rang and the recipient of the call, not recognising the caller ID answered tentatively. "Hello?"

"Mr Fuller," Necron snarled and assuming the man would recognise his caller's voice continued. "Can you gain access to the matrix?"
"Em, I'm still at the school dealing with the police," Fuller replied. "Hold on let me get out to our LAV."
A minute passed but the line remained open then the Doc-Wagon manager's voice returned. "Okay. What's the LTG?"

Entering the address Fuller was confronted with an image of the Necron. Almost immediately the image switched to a dark view of a lawn and the front door as if looking down on the scene from the upper corner of the house. Fuller realised that the image must be the feed from a CCTV camera mounted on the building.
On the other side of the lawn he could make out the shape of a Doc-Wagon ambulance parked on the drive. "Shit these guys are quick!" Fuller thought as it dawned on him just what he was looking at.
The image changed again, this time it was a lot less grainy, and was clearly the image as seen using low light hardware. It showed a man laying in his bed, eyes wide in fear, a black gloved hand muffled his mouth and the long extended barrel of a pistol ensuring his submission.

"My operative has reached a certain point in his mission," Necron stated, keeping up the illusion that he and Black were separate entities. "Do you wish to observe?"

User avatar
arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1427
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:18 pm
Location: Generally Universal

Post by arcanus » Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:34 pm

Black wrote:"My operative has reached a certain point in his mission," Necron stated, keeping up the illusion that he and Black were separate entities. "Do you wish to observe?"
Fuller gulped it was one thing to be full of righteous anger, when away from the consequences of your actions however an altogether different matter to be witness to your duplicity.

He thought for a moment then remembered the crime that they'd been witness even involved in.

"Yeah go ahead" he replied grimly

User avatar
Black
Runner
Runner
Posts: 191
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:29 pm
Location: Seattle, UCAS

Post by Black » Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:30 am

Not flinching at Fuller's decision to observe the proceedings Black return his entire attention to the nervous looking man in the bed.

In the back of the LAV Fuller realised from the way the picture moved that he was seeing this through someone else's eyes. This was a live feed coming via the shadowrunner's cybereye cameras.
It was an odd experience for Fuller whose involvement with this side of society was rather limited. He also found it fascinating from his amateur psychologists point of view. The human too a degree of relief from the fact that he wasn't viewing this via simsense.

"I am going to ask you some questions, you are going to answer me quietly. You try and call out, you die. If I find you are lying, you die. Do you understand me, brother?" Black whispered to his captive.
The man nodded.

Slowly black removed his hand clear of the man's mouth, but the pistol pressed harder.
"Where are the keys for the ambulance?"

"Pete," the man said, his voice almost inaudible, his mouth having gone dry. "Pete's got them."

"Pete? That your pals name?" A rapid nod confirmed it.
Cal kept his face impassive but inside he was disgusted. The man before him was showing obvious signs of fear. He wondered how the man felt now the shoe was on the other foot. This guy had been all brave and strong when he was kidnapping pregnant women off the street, but faced with a shadow in the night who has gained entry to his home without detection, the man had lost all his bravado.

"Okay," Black continued in his Scottish accent. "Next question. What's your dog's name?"

User avatar
Black
Runner
Runner
Posts: 191
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:29 pm
Location: Seattle, UCAS

Post by Black » Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:47 am

"R.. R.. Ruphus!" the man answered, his nervousness affecting his speech.
"Thank you," Black said. "You know why I'm here?"
The man shook his head.
"What's your name, brother?"
It was as though the man was about to resist but the movement of the muzzle pressed firmly against his forehead persuaded him that resistance was futile.
Whoever this guy was, this fucking elf that had crept into his home in the dead of night, he was obviously a Runner. That didn't worry him so much, he knew plenty of Runners. No, this elf had that whole corporate feel to him, like the guy was one of theirs once, and that part scared him. The majority of Runners were just folk getting through life with the cards they'd been dealt, but the ex-company types, they usually went in to the corporation voluntarily, and when they came out to run the Shadows, these guys had a reputation for being mean mothers. So he had a choice, submission or bravado. Or both.
"Carl. My name's Carl." Submission. His voice was becoming louder, if he could wake Pete then perhaps they could take this guy. "You know we're with the Gods, yeah? You know that means we'll hunt you down and fuck you up." Bravado.
Ignoring the threat Black merely said, "Orks, Carl. You've been unpleasant to some nice young ork women, Carl. Nice pregnant ork women."
Carl already half knew that was the reason once he'd realised that this guy was a Runner.

"Say hello to Satan for me, Carl" Black instructed.
Carl's eyes went wide as he realised he was out of time.

A muted 'Phut-Phut' was the only sound within the darkened room as Carl, one time Doc-Wagon EMT man and local kidnapper was summarily executed in his bed.

Without lingering Black made his way towards Pete's bedroom.

User avatar
Black
Runner
Runner
Posts: 191
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:29 pm
Location: Seattle, UCAS

Post by Black » Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:40 pm

In the corridor Black listened intently. The house was quiet, only the sound a muted clanking of an old boiler in the basement.
He passed a bathroom deliberately avoiding looking in lest there was a mirror facing the door. He was very much aware that he was broadcasting this across the matrix to Fuller’s terminal. Although the signal was encrypted from this end and most likely from the other too, it was still possible for someone to intercept the data-stream. Right now, all they would get would be the first person perspective video footage of someone offing a couple of nobodies.
If he was to see himself in a mirror then they would get a suspect too.

Moving silently up the corridor he came to another bedroom, the door wide open. Black paused in the doorway having to reassess the situation.
Inside the darkened room that was sparsely decorated with out of date furniture, were two sleeping figures in the double bed.
Pete was on the left as Black looked at them, his legs obvious on the dark sheets, uncovered as whoever lay beside him had dragged the duvet off him in their sleep.
The encased figure moved, fidgeting slightly before breaking wind. Black gave a smirk. The movement had revealed a woman in her mid-thirties with dark long hair dragged back from her face and tied in a tight pony tail. She groaned and let another one off. This time Black didn’t laugh, he backed away as swiftly as stealth would allow.
With another groan the woman threw back the bedclothes and pulled herself stiffly into a sitting position, swinging her legs over the edge of the bed.
Black blinked in surprise at what he was seeing, a feeling quickly overridden by outrage. The woman was naked and her belly was clearly swollen showing her to be in the last trimester of her own pregnancy. That knowledge made what Peter-soon-to-be-the-late-Peter had done to those orc women all the more ghastly. It made Black all the more determined in what he had to do.

“What’s up?” a hoarse voice grumbled as Black backed out of the room.
“Baby’s sittin’ funny. I gotta take a shit,” came a soft CAS accent in reply.

“Can you hear me?” Fuller asked his monitor in the back of the Doc-Wagon LAV.
Y-E-S came the typed answer in the top corner of his screen.
“I don’t want the woman harmed,” the corporate manager stated, suddenly getting cold feet as he realised there was more than just the two targets in the house.
“Do not panic, Mr Johnson,” Necron’s voice announced over the speakers. “My team are professionals. I thought you would have realised that by now.” There was a pause before Necron asked, “Do you want to continue observing, Mr Johnson?”
Fuller thought hard about his answer. This had been one of this years personal objectives, for his to oversee a deniable operation. If he was to be promoted then he would have to make hard calls, the footage from Necron would be invaluable evidence of his ability to make those difficult and unsavoury decisions.
Having already forced himself to bring his stomach under control after observing the first execution he took a deep breath steeling himself. This was it for him. If he backed out now then his hope of joining the corporate operations division would be over. Yes, he would have run a successful operation and his superiors would probably be impressed, but he would know that he didn’t really have the balls for it.
“Okay, Mr Necron. Carry on,” he said hoping he sounded confident.

User avatar
Black
Runner
Runner
Posts: 191
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:29 pm
Location: Seattle, UCAS

Post by Black » Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:13 pm

Black pressed himself into the shadows further up the corridor, one hand holding his drawn pistol steady, the other fingering the light stick that Angel had given him and for a moment he wondered just what it would feel like to turn to mist.

Walking stiff legged and simultaneously rubbing the small of her back and the bump of her distended abdomen, the woman shuffled down the passageway passing into the bathroom having barely opened her eyes.

Moving quickly into the bedroom Black closed in on the form of Pete laying on his side of the bed.
Sensing the movement close Pete, in mid yawn tried to ask, "What is it bab..."
The words were cut off as the extended barrel of the gun was shoved into his mouth.
"Anything more than a whisper and your family dies," Black hissed a warning.
Pete merely nodded.
"Carl tells me you have the keys for the ambulance. Where are they, Pete?"
Pete's mind was racing. Who the hell was this guy? How did he know his name?
The tall elf in the long coat and odd visor slipped his free hand inside his coat extracting another silenced weapon. It was aimed at the open doorway.
"She won't be long, Peter." Black warned quietly.
Weighing up his options, Pete knew he had to play along, at least long enough to reach the Colt Manhunter taped under his mattress.
Slowly he pointed to the wardrobe. The gun slid slowly from his mouth.
"Jacket pocket," he said.

The flush was pulled and Pete glanced fearfully at the open doorway.
Suddenly, downstairs the trid-system chimed for an incoming call.
There was a groan from the bathroom. "I'm up I'll get it!" the woman called and Black could hear her trumping down the stairs.

With one pistol still aimed steadily at Pete's head Black backed over to the wardrobe. He opened the door and reached in, not taking his eyes of the human.
Go on, Pete was mentally urging the intruder, look away for just a few seconds you pointy eared bastard.

Stephanie Wills pressed the answer button on the trid and plonked herself down in the armchair. "Hello?"
She was surprised when the holographic image of a ancient looking robot appeared before her.
"Good morning," Necron growled. "You are Pete's woman?"
Had Stephanie been more awake she would have been openly offended by how that was phrased, but at this ungodly hour she was oblivious to it. "Yeah," she said her tiredness making her half slur the word.
"You have an incoming transmission. Please wait," Necron instructed.
The instruction was emphasised by the same words appearing in bold 3D font slowly rotating where the robot had stood micro-seconds before.

Black's questing fingers found the jacket, then the keys in the pocket. The elf moved over to the window parting the curtains slightly and could see the vehicle parked on the drive.
He pressed the unlock button and was rewarded with the indicator light flashing once. Pete hadn't lied. Good, that would just mean things were over quicker.

Pete took his chance as the tall elf looked out of the window. He reached under the bed his fingers wrapping around the pistol's grip.
His body slumped forward and slid half off the bed, getting wedged between the bed and the night stand.

Black moved cautiously towards his target, then having a clear shot put another bullet into the back of Pete's head.
He pocketed the keys, moving swiftly but quietly through the house, down the stairs towards the back door.

An image appeared on the Trid display. It showed two Doc-Wagon EMT's picking up a pregnant woman from the street.
Stephanie immediately recognised Pete and Carl.
The image changed, still images of the two men delivering the woman to a strange albino. Then many images flashed up almost in a loop, each showing the victims of the ghouls, tied, drugged, in various states of malnutrition and neglect.
Sthephanie felt sick. Was someone trying to tell her that Pete and Carl were involved with these women?

Black reached the back door. It had closed slightly in the wind and he pulled it open. Glancing at the dog he called quietly, "Come on Ruphus!"
The German Shepherd sprang to its feet, tail wagging and followed the elf out of the door.

Stephanie stormed up the stairs as the holographic images blinked off and the printed began to spit out copy after copy.
"Carl! Pete! Get your asses out of bed right now!" she yelled.

Black opened the driver door and ushered the Ruphus in, then slipped in behind him.
He gunned the engine just as a shrill scream disturbed the relative peace of the suburban street.

The image blinked off and Brent Fuller sat back, surprised that he no longer felt nauseous. Necron's image appeared then.
"My operative will meet you in an hour. He'll tell you where. Bring your wallet."
Then the screen went blank.

Fuller returned home at eight in the morning feeling absolutely shattered.
His wife gave him a smile. "Hi honey. Were you out all night?"
Brent gave a sigh. After dealing with the cops he'd gone to meet Necron's man and had gladly paid him the 50G. Then he'd gone back to the high school to wrap things up. "Yeah," he replied wearily.
"Tough job?" she asked him as he helped himself to coffee.
"It was murder," he answered amused that she would never know how accurate a description that was. "But I'll get used to it."

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest