Otto's Multiversal Mayhem

Details and a record of the characters exploits, successes and failures within the Parallel Worlds.

Moderators: arcanus, Otto

User avatar
arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1427
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:18 pm
Location: Generally Universal

Otto's Multiversal Mayhem

Post by arcanus » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:53 pm

The link closes as Otto accelerates into motion towards the back door and out.

The pulsed shout ripples out across the Etheric and radio waves, pushing out through the back door, Otto finds himself in an alleyway, his heavy feet crunching on the old cobbles.
Back in the main street he hears the crash of metal colliding with wood and metal.

User avatar
Otto
Solo
Solo
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:28 am

Re: Otto's Multiversal Mayhem

Post by Otto » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:13 am

Quashing an urge to stop and see what had happened, Otto dashes up the cobble stones looking for another house to break into on the opposite side of the alley.
Otto wrote:Spot of 13

User avatar
arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1427
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:18 pm
Location: Generally Universal

Re: Otto's Multiversal Mayhem

Post by arcanus » Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:15 am

Otto wrote:Spot of 13
Quickly getting his bearings Otto is once again struck by the deathly stillness to the area, quickly he jogs up the sloping alley coming to a row of larger houses running east to west along the top of the hill.

To his left is the stone archway of the first houses garden gate, a wooden lancet gate swinging idly in the evening breeze.

The awful quiet is once again interrupted by the movement of mechanics.

User avatar
Otto
Solo
Solo
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:28 am

Re: Otto's Multiversal Mayhem

Post by Otto » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:07 pm

Otto rapidly assesses his locale
From what direction are the sounds coming from?
Listen of 12
Am I picking up any signs of life with my enhanced vision modifications?
Spot 14
Any strange smells with my olfactory modifications? E.g. Are the machines giving off a certain smell?
Spot of 13
I will be backing all the information I glean on my headware as normal, including grid references etc to add to the Map of the city.

User avatar
arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1427
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:18 pm
Location: Generally Universal

Re: Otto's Multiversal Mayhem

Post by arcanus » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:28 pm

Otto wrote:From what direction are the sounds coming from?
Listen of 12
Arcanus wrote:Both sets of sounds are coming from the main street, the front of the shops and houses.
Otto wrote:Am I picking up any signs of life with my enhanced vision modifications?
Spot 14
Arcanus wrote:No, the walls of the buildings are heavy stone/brick, either that or the machines aren't registering.
Otto wrote:Any strange smells with my olfactory modifications? E.g. Are the machines giving off a certain smell?
Spot of 13
Arcanus wrote:Yes, several something akin to hydraulic fluid and something very similar to blood.
Otto wrote:I will be backing all the information I glean on my headware as normal, including grid references etc to add to the Map of the city.
Arcanus wrote:It occurs to you that you will need to validate this city as being London, to cross reference the mapping.

User avatar
arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1427
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:18 pm
Location: Generally Universal

Otto's Multiversal Mayhem

Post by arcanus » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:45 pm

“Do days exist without calendars? Does time pass when there are no human hands left to wind the clocks?”
― Howard Koch, War Of The Worlds : The Invasion From Mars

User avatar
Otto
Solo
Solo
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:28 am

Re: Otto's Multiversal Mayhem

Post by Otto » Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:29 pm

Otto wrote:
From what direction are the sounds coming from?
Listen of 12
Arcanus wrote:
Both sets of sounds are coming from the main street, the front of the shops and houses.
Otto will run the opposite direction through the houses front doors and gardens and continue running that way until all sounds (and smells!) of pursuit have ceased.
Otto wrote:
Am I picking up any signs of life with my enhanced vision modifications?
Spot 14
Arcanus wrote:
No, the walls of the buildings are heavy stone/brick, either that or the machines aren't registering.
Otto was actually scanning the houses/streets for signs of life. Is there any as I progress?
Arcanus wrote:
It occurs to you that you will need to validate this city as being London, to cross reference the mapping.
So it is London then?

User avatar
arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1427
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:18 pm
Location: Generally Universal

Otto's Multiversal Mayhem

Post by arcanus » Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:32 pm

Otto wrote:Otto was actually scanning the houses/streets for signs of life. Is there any as I progress?
Moving into the cover of the walled in garden Otto scans the houses.

Having found nothing in the previous street, he does detect a life sign in the upper floor of a neighbouring large house.
Otto wrote:So it is London then?
Arcanus wrote:Possibly!

User avatar
Otto
Solo
Solo
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:28 am

Re: Otto's Multiversal Mayhem

Post by Otto » Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:47 pm

From my positioning, can I see any of the machines? As I am gathering that they are very tall.

How big is the life sign? I will try the front door of this house very slowly and carefully as I draw my Gucci pistol.

Spot of 15

Stealth of 11

User avatar
arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1427
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:18 pm
Location: Generally Universal

Otto's Multiversal Mayhem

Post by arcanus » Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:58 pm

You can see the top of the tripod you first saw, over the rooftops.
However you can hear two further sources of noise closer.

The life form appears to be human sized, the door is locked.

User avatar
Otto
Solo
Solo
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:28 am

Re: Otto's Multiversal Mayhem

Post by Otto » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:08 pm

Give the door a heavy but controlled elbow on the lock mechanism. (right by the door handle I'm assuming). Otto will use his jacket around the handle to help muffle the sound.
Otto wrote:Strength of 13 (can you roll damage please?)

Stealth 14

User avatar
arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1427
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:18 pm
Location: Generally Universal

Re: Otto's Multiversal Mayhem

Post by arcanus » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:15 am

Give the door a heavy but controlled elbow on the lock mechanism. (right by the door handle I'm assuming). Otto will use his jacket around the handle to help muffle the sound.
Otto wrote:Strength of 13
Arcanus wrote:Swing Damage Roll 1d+1=4
The door gives a firm click, which in the deathly quiet sounds like a gunshot, with haste Otto pushes the door, sensing the locks release and moves into the long dusty hallway of the house.

User avatar
Otto
Solo
Solo
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:28 am

Re: Otto's Multiversal Mayhem

Post by Otto » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:48 pm

Upon natural instinct, Otto brandishes the pistol around the hallway as he leans against the door to close it.

He looks around for a hat stand or shoe rack inside the door, to gauge who might live (who might have lived) in this place.
Spot of 16
From a playback of the sounds on his headware, does Otto have any idea what the other sounds, as well as the machines movements were?
Arcanus wrote: Back in the main street he hears the crash of metal colliding with wood and metal.
Using the same playback facility, can I glean what this may have been? Something falling, moving etc?
Computer use 9
As these thoughts come to him, so does the crushing realisation that this place seems to be in the throes of an invasion from a technologically superior aggressor. Not dissimilar to experiences he had witnessed working as a military contractor in the Dragon Empire.

Maybe it was Empire itself? he mused. Although from his life on Gothica he had also seen the sanctions and control of the technological advancements that the Empire had imposed on the planet, to regulate the trade of its mineral resources.

But then there had been examples of the complete subjugation and conquest of Worlds meted out by the Empire, he reasoned.
Stealth of 11
What is the layout of this house?

User avatar
arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1427
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:18 pm
Location: Generally Universal

Otto's Multiversal Mayhem

Post by arcanus » Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:20 pm

The door closed behind him Otto had the opportunity to survey his surroundings, he stood in a long hall that ran the length of the house to the rear, a flight of stairs extended upwards to his right.

The floorboards were covered by a runner extending along the floor and up the stairs, the hat stand against the left wall held one rugged mans overcoat, of decent quality but certainly not opulent.

In total he estimated that the house was some four stories high.

From assessing his data files Otto began to conclude that the sounds were those of smaller mechanical forms.

User avatar
Otto
Solo
Solo
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:28 am

Re: Otto's Multiversal Mayhem

Post by Otto » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:39 pm

Otto begins to move slowly up the corridor and then up the first two steps of the stairs.

He stops, and gives out a hissing whisper hoping the person can hear him but hopefully not loud enough to alert the invaders.
'Fella! I'm a friend alroight? Get out of the room and stay as close as you can to the middle of the house away from the windows an' outer walls. I'm camin' ap. ' he whispers. 'We may have company, knock once softly if you understand'

Not entirely certain of who or what is up there, Otto waits for a response and stays deathly still and silent. Doing exactly what he instructed the 'person' to do.
Otto wrote:Listen of 10

User avatar
arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1427
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:18 pm
Location: Generally Universal

Otto's Multiversal Mayhem

Post by arcanus » Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:15 pm

Cautiously moving up the stairs Otto hears little to reveal the location of the missing occupant.

Within his datamatrix he hears the same garbled chatter as he did down on the street, although this time he hears a gargling grunt which he thinks is in reply, the latter he hears from two locations.

Disturbingly your analysis also reveals trace levels of toxins on the air, nothing that presents a threat but possible did in stronger concentrations at an earlier stage.

User avatar
Otto
Solo
Solo
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:28 am

Re: Otto's Multiversal Mayhem

Post by Otto » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:31 pm

Otto drags out his re breather and jams it on his face as he now storms up the stairs.
Otto wrote:Swift Strider of 12.
He scans the landing rapidly, sweeping his visual sensors through the wall as he dashes, as he now thinks that it is one of the invaders in the house, who has given away his position!

Chemical weapons? He thinks with a sharp sting of rage as he blurs.

Fucking Empire! He mutters.

He charges his voltiac coil and brings his pistol to bear....
Otto wrote:Magery of 14.

User avatar
arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1427
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:18 pm
Location: Generally Universal

Otto's Multiversal Mayhem

Post by arcanus » Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:33 am

In a blur of motion Otto ascends the stairs, which groan under the onslaught.

His vision lights up as a loud bang rips through the house blowing a sizable chunk from the balustrade, over the dull roar in his ears he picks out a muffled yelp of pain from the floor above.

Turning to the direction of the cry he spies the stairs leading to the next level and the signs of a blast having damaged the partitioning door.

User avatar
Otto
Solo
Solo
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:28 am

Re: Otto's Multiversal Mayhem

Post by Otto » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:08 pm

In what way is it damaged? I gather that it certainly will not take my weight! :-)
Otto wrote:Spot of 13

User avatar
arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1427
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:18 pm
Location: Generally Universal

Re: Otto's Multiversal Mayhem

Post by arcanus » Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:44 pm

Otto wrote:Spot of 13
Only the door to the next floor is damaged by the blast of a shotgun, the stairs themselves may hold Otto's weight.

Very faintly he can hear a quiet moan of pain.

User avatar
Otto
Solo
Solo
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:28 am

Re: Otto's Multiversal Mayhem

Post by Otto » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:26 pm

'It's ok fella!' Otto shouts. 'My name is Theo, 'an I'm coming up now! Hold your fire. We've got company and I'm going to get you out!'.

Otto kicks the door in and dashes up to where the sounds came from.

Dex of 13

Diplomacy/Leadership 9

Otto is fully wired and ready with his voltiac and pistol in the event of unwelcome events!

User avatar
arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1427
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:18 pm
Location: Generally Universal

Otto's Multiversal Mayhem

Post by arcanus » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:30 pm

Arcane Electricity ominously flows around the circuitry of Ottos right arm, hurtling up the stairway he emerges onto a hallway running along the top of the house.

Laid on the floor is a girl of around 10 or 11, she's clutching her right wrist, a shotgun lays on the floor several feet in front of her, from the way the carpet runner is rucked up the discharge of the weapon blew her along the hall and painfully into one of the doors.

As Otto surveys this floor, he hears a crash and the splitting of wood from down below.

User avatar
Otto
Solo
Solo
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:28 am

Re: Otto's Multiversal Mayhem

Post by Otto » Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:11 pm

Are there windows overlooking the front and back gardens on this level?

He scoops up the shotgun and whilst quickly checking the windows, he searches for activity outside.

It would appear we have company in the homestead.

Spot of 15

'It's ok lav, I'm gettin' you to safety. What's your name?' He asked the girl gently, but with a sense of urgency as he planned their next move.


'Are you hurt anywhere else other than your hand?' he asks as he begins to formulate combat and escape subroutines using the schematics he has created from his perceptions of the house.

Computer operations: 13

User avatar
arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1427
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:18 pm
Location: Generally Universal

Otto's Multiversal Mayhem

Post by arcanus » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:20 pm

Otto's headware starts to extrapolate the missing dimensions of rooms he hasn't visited, but the measurements of the building. He hears a metallic clicking two floors below, upon the airwaves he detects gibberic chatter and grunted response.

The girl moans but otherwise dosen't respond, she appears pale and her breathing is rasped, her wrist is clearly broken having now turned an unpleasant deep red.

User avatar
Otto
Solo
Solo
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:28 am

Re: Otto's Multiversal Mayhem

Post by Otto » Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:24 pm

I will empower the pistol rounds to a low velocity with high explosive glyphs with shaped charge blasts.

Tech Magery 11

This house we are in, is it part of a terrace of houses? I fear I will not be able to move the girl quickly, so I will looking at possibly relocating to another house through the walls.

Is the stairs I came up the only access to this level? Unless they come through the windows?

'I'm getting you out of here.'' Otto smiles reassuringly as he kneels down beside her.

Charisma 9

Scan the girl for injuries using my full spectrum of vision enhancements.

Biology 14

Otto breaks open the girls shotgun, removes and empowers the remaining shell with explosive and electrical properties. He then bends the gun barrel, reloads the weapon and closes the breach. He cocks the weapon iand places it in front of the damaged door. With his hardware display and memory, he locks on the the firing mechanism.

Magery 9

Strength 13

User avatar
Otto
Solo
Solo
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:28 am

Re: Otto's Multiversal Mayhem

Post by Otto » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:03 pm

Is it respiratory injuries from a chemical weapon?

User avatar
arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1427
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:18 pm
Location: Generally Universal

Re: Otto's Multiversal Mayhem

Post by arcanus » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:31 pm

Otto wrote:This house we are in, is it part of a terrace of houses?
Is the stairs I came up the only access to this level?
Arcanus wrote:It is one of a terrace row. Yes although many larger houses did have a servants staircase at the rear.
Otto wrote:Scan the girl for injuries using my full spectrum of vision enhancements.
Is it respiratory injuries from a chemical weapon?
Arcanus wrote:She has a severely broken wrist, is weak from malnourishment and is suffering from respiratory difficulty.

User avatar
Otto
Solo
Solo
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:28 am

Re: Otto's Multiversal Mayhem

Post by Otto » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:27 pm

Otto removes the rebreather from his face.

'This will help you love, don't worry.' He whispers as he fits the rebreather on the girl, and flicks a switch on it which administers an analgesic vapor to assist her breathing which will also contain a medium painkiller

'Lucky I updated this bit of kit after my last travelling mishap!' He thought grimly.

Otto will quickly set to sorting out a makeshift splint for the girls wrist from his first aid kit. There is no way I can move her without causing grevious damage.

'You've broken you wrist sweetheart.' he whispers in her ear. 'And I'm going to have to set the bone and it's going to hurt.You're going to have to be really brave and not make a sound ok? But you've already proved to me you're brave, and a fighter too.'

Leadership 12

Charisma 14

'Don't worry about those bastards, they're not a patch on me! I'll send them to hell if they come up here' he growls.

Have I plotted what wall will hopefully take me into another house if we are pressed?

All of my movements so far would be using the swift strider ability, except for the talking to the girl.

This would take into consideration the time that has elapsed so far.
Fire up the floating disc also. It will remain invisible at present.

User avatar
arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1427
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:18 pm
Location: Generally Universal

Otto's Multiversal Mayhem

Post by arcanus » Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:14 am

Otto wrote:'This will help you love, don't worry.' He whispers as he fits the rebreather on the girl, and flicks a switch on it which administers an analgesic vapor to assist her breathing which will also contain a medium painkiller
'Lucky I updated this bit of kit after my last travelling mishap!' He thought grimly.
Otto will quickly set to sorting out a makeshift splint for the girls wrist from his first aid kit. There is no way I can move her without causing grievous damage.
'You've broken you wrist sweetheart.' he whispers in her ear. 'And I'm going to have to set the bone and it's going to hurt.You're going to have to be really brave and not make a sound ok? But you've already proved to me you're brave, and a fighter too.'
The girls eyes flutter open as the medicinal breather clears her system and provides relief, she nods in understanding seeming to recognize Otto's voice from her bout of unconsciousness.
Otto wrote:Have I plotted what wall will hopefully take me into another house if we are pressed?
arcanus wrote:yes, your still on the landing, however the far wall is adjacent to the next house, the walls however look to be good sound stone so some force would be required.
The arcane disk materializes, mentally Otto senses his Arcane batteries diminishing slightly, still good for a few hours.

The metallic clicks now draw closer, as is their owner is mounting the stairs.

User avatar
Otto
Solo
Solo
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:28 am

Re: Otto's Multiversal Mayhem

Post by Otto » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:28 pm

Otto will use character/deed points whilst incorporating swift strider with Biology/First aid to ensure that the wrist is splinted super quick and correctly.

Magery of 10

Biology/First Aid 13

Otto had a sudden stab of anxiety over their predicament. He had already seen the firepower of the Imperial walking machine, and now thought with certainty that they wanted him and the girl alive, otherwise the heat beam would have been brought to bear on the house.

The scale of destruction, and the lack of people around the streets (even in a time of war there normally were always pockets of people) raised other ominous and sinister thoughts and questions which he was in no position to answer at the present.

Otto will set the pistol to silenced mode (essentially an even lower velocity) and set a delayed reaction explosion on the explosive shaped charge rounds.

I hope to the Maker that that machine isn't outside waiting for us to make a bolt for it.

Is there a window overlooking the back street? Spot of 11

User avatar
arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1427
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:18 pm
Location: Generally Universal

Re: Otto's Multiversal Mayhem

Post by arcanus » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:29 am

Otto wrote:Is there a window overlooking the back street? Spot of 11
Otto rapidly splints and bandages the girls wrist, summoning his power he realigns the pistol.

His attention is drawn to creaking upon the stairway leading to their landing.

There is a window overlooking the road on the level below or you think that you have seen a loft window on the floor above.

User avatar
Otto
Solo
Solo
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:28 am

Re: Otto's Multiversal Mayhem

Post by Otto » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:38 pm

'Whatever I do, no questions, just trust me.'Otto whispers with conviction to the girl as he secures a sling for her arm with a blur of motion.

Otto has administered a strong temporary location specific painkiller in her arm, enabling her to at least grip it.

'Now jump up and hold onto me, and wrap your legs around my waist.'

He stands, and gathering the girl into his chest in a protective embrace, he quickly raises his pistol to the wall which overlooks the back street.

The subtle repeating clack of the firing mechanism sounds as the pistol jumps in his hand with the recoil.
Otto will fire in a circular motion, six shots of the timed high explosive shaped charge rounds at the wall eqaudistant from each other
Pistol of 13
With his spare hand he grips the floating disc and dashes towards the wall, he has timed it to the millisecond so before the blast occurs he will spin around (thus protecting the girl from any unplanned shrapnel) and empty the clip into the wooden floor around the booby trapped shotgun.

His forward momentum will still take them both out of the hole that has been made and hopefully they will drop slowly to the floor. Otto will adjust the weight allowances of the disc to speed up their descent but not fast enough to cause them injury.

Once down on the floor, (If he's successful!) Otto will automatically break into the next house across the road (front or back door) and run straight through the house. He will continue going through houses in this fashion still holding the girl until all signs of pursuit have ceased.
Dexterity of 9
Strength of 6

User avatar
arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1427
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:18 pm
Location: Generally Universal

Otto's Multiversal Mayhem

Post by arcanus » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:49 pm

Arcanus wrote:Roll 3D6 (highest roll better in this case) and make a Dex roll?

User avatar
Otto
Solo
Solo
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:28 am

Re: Otto's Multiversal Mayhem

Post by Otto » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:00 pm

Arcanus wrote:
Roll 3D6 (highest roll better in this case) and make a Dex roll?
Roll of 14
Dex of 11

User avatar
arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1427
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:18 pm
Location: Generally Universal

Otto's Multiversal Mayhem

Post by arcanus » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:27 pm

Plaster and masonry explodes outwards as Otto turns, the girl having obediantly climbed aboard and clung on for dear life.

As he turns and discharges the shotgun, he see's a metallic form similar to a mechanical chicken in the doorway, although the most disturbing aspect of the form is the two tendrils whipping around from its sides, each resembling a blood red earthworm a meter in length.

The automaton starts forward, the blast battering it sideways but otherwise failing to impede its advance.

Otto allows himself to be carried by the blast out of the house and down, as the pair descend a thin jet of black vapour projects from its blocky head, a hideous obnoxious tongue pursuing them as they fall.

User avatar
arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1427
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:18 pm
Location: Generally Universal

Otto's Multiversal Mayhem

Post by arcanus » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:02 am

The discs Etherial technology struggles with the weight of two, but does its job of bringing the pair to a bumpy landing.

Along the cobbled back alley they now find themselves in, Black Smoke gathers from the automaton, its head now rotated 180 degrees to maintain its fire whilst clambering out of the hole with its metallic clawed feet.

As Otto looks to the back gate of another house, he see's a flash of heat followed by an earsplitting whumph, an explosion of superheated air!
He winces as the chimney stack of the house ruptures, slate from the forward facing slope shatters as a blast of immense heat tears into the front of the house.

User avatar
arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1427
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:18 pm
Location: Generally Universal

Otto's Multiversal Mayhem

Post by arcanus » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:16 pm

Arcanus wrote:Make a HT roll?

User avatar
Otto
Solo
Solo
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:28 am

Re: Otto's Multiversal Mayhem

Post by Otto » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:27 pm

'Bladdy Ell!'Otto exclaims to himself as he sets the pistol magazine using his voltiac coil to electrical flachette rounds whilst pulling out another rebreather from his longcoat pocket.
Heath of 11
Magery of 9 (The individual bullets break down once they have left the barrel of the pistol, and will create a cloud of electrified metal! Essentially like a shotgun.)
Using my spacial awareness, which way appears to be the saftest for me to escape (already bearing in mind the obvious dangers!)?
Two large reports from Otto's pistol add to the deafening roar of destruction occurring around the cowering pair.
Pistol of 10 (he fires on the foul fowl like machines tendrils, of which appear to be organic.)
Once quickly ascertaining an escape route, he then attempts to initiate the RLF manuever.

User avatar
arcanus
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1427
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:18 pm
Location: Generally Universal

Re: Otto's Multiversal Mayhem

Post by arcanus » Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:04 pm

Arcanus wrote:Roll two sets of 5d6 damage?

User avatar
Otto
Solo
Solo
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:28 am

Re: Otto's Multiversal Mayhem

Post by Otto » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:26 pm

17 & 22 damage

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest